Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Aussie looking for cheap mask
Aussie looking for cheap mask
Hey guys, I am not 100% sure whether this is a permitted question or not, so if not, please remove.

In Australia I have found that CPAP Equipment in general is hugely expensive in comparison to what is sold in the USA. And I cant really afford local replacement parts and masks (primarily) locally, especially given my health fund will only refund some of the machine cost only.

I am sure you guys and gals know from experience where the best deals are on equipment are, and if any of the suppliers provide coupon codes or added advantages for members of this board. (I would have thought that would be a great marketing exercise for them)

I am currently swapping between a P10 and a Fisher&Paykel Pilairo but every where I am reading says replacement pillows for these should be replaced regularly. The best price locally in Australia I have found for these are AU$75 and AU$50 excluding shipping.

There has to be a better way (ok.... a cheaper way!!)

Recommendations for suppliers? Please
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Aussie looking for cheap mask
Check the supplier list at the top of the page.
In posting, please refer to them by the supplier number.

Some will not export from the US; and some will.

In comparing prices be sure to factor in the USD versus AU$ exchange rate and shipping costs.

We have a number of Aussies on the board and they can likely give you better advice.
I'm sure members zonk and/or DeepBreathing will post to this thread.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I get my supplies once a year to save on shipping costs from Supplier #10, includes cushions, chinstrap, headgear, water tank, etc ...
Prior to that, I got stuff on ebay. Amazon also have CPAP stuff but not sure if they ship to Australia
Post Reply Post Reply
yep another satisfied user of Supplier #10 here - even with exchange rates and shipping fees still cheaper than any supplier here.

Post Reply Post Reply
I suggest you keep an eye on Gumtree.
Something unknown is doing we don't know what.
(Professor Sir Arthur Eddington, astrophysicist)
Post Reply Post Reply
I just got a RESMED AirSense 10 AutoSet from supplier # 10. Very happy with them.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi I am also from Australia, I buy myself and my wife's mask's from Ebay and import them from the United States, they can be up to half the price even with shipping than what is charged here in Australia, I don't know why things in this country are such a rip off in price, it is such a joke that a Resmed mask made in Australia can be had for half the price from the United States from Ebay, many will ship internationally, it only takes about 10 days to arrive in the post.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap accessories for masks periksson 1 502 06-20-2023, 02:19 PM
Last Post: RNeil
  DIY Humidifier - The 'Cheap and Cheerful Mk1 ' Kingsway 0 428 06-01-2023, 11:32 AM
Last Post: Kingsway
Cool [Equipment] Off-grid Battery Powered CPAP - my new out of box cheap setup :) mumin50 18 2,936 05-29-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  Any suggestions for cheap backup CPAP? JamesD0079 1 494 03-31-2023, 08:53 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,525 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,209 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,751 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.