Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] BMC ivolve full face mask
BMC ivolve full face mask
I came across some info on this ffm and was curious if anybody has used one or knows anything about them. I use the ResMed nasal pillows but am thinking about trying a ffm. Any info or help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: BMC ivolve full face mask
I've never used the FFM's myself, but I'm sure others will chime in shortly. Just curious why you are wanting to try this? Are you experiencing large leaks?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, I am using nasal pillows atm. I am a mouth breather andI have been using tape to help me keep my mouth closed. That has been working fairly well. I may have to try a chinstrap as well.This ffm I am enquiring about has come up reasonably cheaply,which is the reason I am thinking about trying it.

I am thinking about trying a ffm just to see if it helps with the mouth breathing. This mask is less than half the price of a new one here. I have never hear of this brand before and that is why I was asking about it. I don't wamt to waste money on something if it isn't very good. Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks to me like a pretty conventional ffm. Worth a try, for sure. Even if you don't like it, but it fixes your leak issues, you'll at least know that trying other ffm will be worth it. And you'll have it as a back up. There's nothing like being without a back up when you need it! You should see my collection of stuff. I have so much that every once in a while I have to give some of it away.

Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 453 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  [News] Fisher and Paykel Evora Full SarcasticDave94 155 16,457 03-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: SheShells23
  Pros/Cons of buying PAP at full price TwoFistedWonderBrain 14 679 02-24-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: TwoFistedWonderBrain
  Flow Limitations Full Face Mask vs Pillows wickedsleepy 4 366 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: wickedsleepy
  [CPAP] Dry mouth despite humidifier and full face mask Tactful3149 2 417 02-13-2024, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Tactful3149
Angry [Health] I have to tighten my mask so badly that my face gets puffy... CantSleepWell 10 581 02-11-2024, 07:05 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  Neck, face pain relef/exercises Weegie 0 155 02-11-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Weegie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.