Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] CMS 50F PLUS OLED Wrist Color Pulse Oximeter with Innovo® SnugFit probe
CMS 50F PLUS OLED Wrist Color Pulse Oximeter with Innovo® SnugFit probe
Considering this recording oximeter for overnight use (without the bluetooth). It supposedly has a much more comfortable fingertip probe. Wanted to verify that it will work with sleepyhead. Any other experiences with it would also be appreciated. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CMS 50F PLUS OLED Wrist Color Pulse Oximeter with Innovo® SnugFit probe
I have a CMS50F - not the Plus (new version?) - and it works with SleepyHead. The CMS50I also works with SleepyHead.

If the data protocol has changed, it may not (probably won't) work. Unfortunately, given the level of documentation available from Contec, somebody will have to buy one and try it out.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Ham Radio,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question and good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Do not know who you are considering buying it from, but vendor #19 was tremendously helpful with some technical questions and problems I had getting a contec pulse-ox to work when I made a computer change. Might shoot them an email.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have that same model, and yes it works with Sleepyhead. You will just have to ensure that you have the correct bridge driver in order for SH to read directly from your oximeter (rather than a pre-imported output file).

Also, I think it's worth mentioning that while the Innovo probe is quite comfortable, for some reason it reads a lower overall baseline than what I get in the doctor's office. I'm always around 98% at the office, but my baseline tends to be around 92% on this oximeter. Not sure if it's the probe or the oximeter itself, but it's a noticeable difference. I still get useful information from it - I just account for the 5-6% offset when analyzing my data.
Post Reply Post Reply
One of the reviews says it works with SleepyHead. Another user said it works with this model too since they have it. You can always contact whoever is selling the Plus version of the CMS 50F. Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 24,932 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 66 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
Question Oximeter Sensitivity mhjunk525 1 134 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 181 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232
  [Health] Pulse oximeter readings while asleep and awake - what do these readings mean? SleepyButHopeful 11 659 02-26-2024, 03:17 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
Question [Equipment] Apnea index, blood pressure, pulse and SpO2 stier52r043 0 207 02-25-2024, 11:49 AM
Last Post: stier52r043
  [CPAP] Need help with low pulse ox data/CPAP data Dan E 5 384 02-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.