Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] CPAP MASK TRIAL PROGRAM
CPAP MASK TRIAL PROGRAM
Probably a silly question : where can I find info on "mask trial program". I've gone to supplier list & then to CPAP library...still see nothing about 14 day CPAP mask trial program. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: CPAP MASK TRIAL PROGRAM
CPAP Library stopped mask trial program some time ago
Check with your DME mask return policy within 30 days
If buying on-line, you can get "return insurance policy" so you can try out the mask and return for refund withing 30 days if its not any good

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2013, 05:50 PM)zonk Wrote: CPAP Library stopped mask trial program some time ago
Check with your DME mask return policy within 30 days
If buying on-line, you can get "return insurance policy" so you can try out the mask and return for refund withing 30 days if its not any good
That explains everything...thought I was doing something wrong. Thanks for info on "insurance"

Post Reply Post Reply
If wanted to try ResMed mask, ResMed mask fitting templates might be of some help
http://www.resmed.com/us/assets/html/mas...clinicians
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2013, 07:52 PM)zonk Wrote: If wanted to try ResMed mask, ResMed mask fitting templates might be of some help
http://www.resmed.com/us/assets/html/mas...clinicians
Thanks for the link
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Diagnosed with UARS just got CPAP with mask need help setting it up nicchamilton 2 82 Yesterday, 03:26 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  New to CPAP and struggling with my mask. jmswjunk4 2 127 04-11-2024, 10:21 AM
Last Post: DancesWithCats
  Cpap Mask Marks on Face and neck newtothis1 3 157 04-06-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: cdplatt
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,250 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 382 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  Cleaning CPAP & AirTouch F20 Mask PoutinePrincess 2 429 02-10-2024, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  New CPAP user - Fine Tuning Settings/Mask Help slowmo2000 0 307 01-31-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: slowmo2000

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.