Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Help: Devilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust
Help: Devilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust
I have the machine above with a humidifier I purchased 3 months ago.

yesterday morning I knocked machine over upside down (not even realizing I had knocked it over getting out of bed half asleep) our power was out at the time due to nor'easter. I went to bathroom and bam all of a sudden power came back on in that moment my machine came on making a horrible noise that's when I realized I had knocked it over. (what are the chances)

I dried off machine, hose and mask. Did not think anymore of it until last night when I plugged it back in... Machine is blowing air forcefully but when I breath out it continued to blow air in not changing much. I had a code of device defaulted.
I have unplugged and but near heater vent to dry :/ I'm panicked I don't have the money to replace or fix. Does anyone have any idea about this machine????
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help: Devilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust
Bummer JG... I hate it when that happens.....

It can definitely be big problems when the machines hit the deck, especially when water enters the machine. The fact that it's still running sounds promising though, so keep your fingers crossed.

Start from the basics: Download the Clinician manual from the links at the top of the page. Once you are satisfied the machine is thoroughly dried out, enter the settings area for the machine and reset the pressure or other settings to your needs. It's possible it just got it's brains rattled a little between the power surge and the being applied to the floor abruptly. I hope so.

Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help: Devilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust
Hi Jgerrish81,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm sorry to hear about your machine, hopefully, when it drys out, it will work.
Hang in there for more suggestions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please help me adjust settings from OSCAR to CPAP deirdrepen 2 278 01-14-2024, 11:18 AM
Last Post: deirdrepen
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 562 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 585 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Using Vcom : do i adjust my EPR? theredheadsaid 65 6,963 09-09-2023, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Equipment] Adjust time on Airsense 11 Liveoak86 2 585 08-19-2023, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Liveoak86
  Breas Z2 Auto Portable Auto-CPAP Machine Package kbingel 9 2,976 08-18-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Txgeodigger
Sad Please review my data and help me adjust my settings DC2Shogun 61 4,348 08-13-2023, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.