Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Can anyone identify this mask?
Can anyone identify this mask?
Hi, can anyone identify the mask worn by the sleeping man in the video about the Resmed S10/A10 at http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...OGkJvSPhsM ? The mask doesn't quite look like any of the common ones I have looked at.

Has anyone had experience with it?

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can anyone identify this mask?
Resmed P10 nasal pillows, greatest thing since sliced bread. You will find many people use and love them as I do.
Good Luck!

Doc J (despite my nickname I am not a doctor)

Remember to donate to the board if you can, it has helped a lot of people including myself.
Post Reply Post Reply
they are nasal pillows and I presume they are one of resmed's because the video is about the resmed machine. I don't know which nasal pillow one it is though. I am sure someone will come along and recognize which specific nasal pillows it is
Post Reply Post Reply
It appears to be the ResMed P-10 pillow mask .. Pillow masks are very comfortable to wear as they have minimal head gear and the mask itself has a very small surface area touching the usesr face !!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Doc J and Whitewabit, it is indeed the P10. As you surmised me50, it is by Resmed. I either missed it or didn't recognize it on the various web sites I checked.

I had tried nasal cushions before with little luck and have used nasal (non-pillow) masks since then but I have been getting leaks around the eyes lately and am looking for alternatives.

The P10 looks intriguing and I will certainly try it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do try the P10 it could change your life, and therapy, it did for me.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CPAP mask straps are loose and no longer keep the mask on my face WWu777 8 2,485 03-29-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  How to identify arousals? PLM? permabear 24 2,248 12-02-2022, 01:55 AM
Last Post: permabear
  Resmed P30i pillow mask user unable to get beyond 1.5 hr on mask Roy289 28 3,172 09-27-2022, 10:47 AM
Last Post: Roy289
  Advice for f and p vitera mask leaks full face mask accetableplaintain 2 3,679 03-23-2022, 09:37 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] Trying to identify whether these are real central apneas dogfish1977 25 2,777 01-08-2020, 08:56 PM
Last Post: JoeyWallaby
  [CPAP] Can you help me identify this cushion? Greg Schultz 8 1,252 01-04-2020, 01:49 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help with mask, Definition of EPAP/IPAP and Mask Pressure wesozzzz 1 1,088 11-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.