Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Can i use Sleepyhead with my DV 54?
Can i use Sleepyhead with my DV 54?
Dear Users
I am a new member in this Forum and I tried to find out if I can use Sleepy Head with my DeVilbiss DV 54.
As I could see, there is no SD Card in my CPAP Machine. How can I export the Data from my Machine?
Thanks for your help.

Norbert
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can i use Sleepyhead with my DV 54?
It is compatible with some of the DeVilbiss machines. You need to take the SD card out of the machine and put it in your computer (Macs have a built in card reader) or in a card reader plugged into your machine. After SleepyHead imports the data, put the card back into your DeVilbiss machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello Chill

Thank you for the fast answer. The Problem is, I can not find a Slot or a place where a SD Card is inserted. Do I have to open the case of the Machine?
There is a Seal on it from the Company which has delivered the DV 54 to me. The Machine is not my own, it is rented from my Health Insurance.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, sorry. I misread your message that there WAS an SD card in your machine. If you don't see one, then your machine might not be data capable. My apologies for the confusion.

It looks like some have it and some don't:
https://www.devilbisshealthcare.com/prod...autoadjust

DV54D
IntelliPAP AutoAdjust

DV54D-HH
IntelliPAP AutoAdjust and Heated Humidification System

DV54D-HH-HT
IntelliPAP AutoAdjust, Heated Humidification System and Heated Tube

DV54D-HH-S
IntelliPAP AutoAdjust, Heated Humidification System, SmartLink Module, and data card

DV54D-S
IntelliPAP AutoAdjust, SmartLink Module and data card
Post Reply Post Reply
Ah, OK.

So it looks like that my DV54NE-P has no SD Card. At the Hospital they had a cable to watch and configure the Machine. So my next question is if there is a possibility to get the dates out with a cable to import them to SleepyHead.
I could create a Report with www_intellipap_com default. . So I am sure that there are stored usingdata inside the Machine.
Probably I will find out how to get them out.
Here in Germany there is not much information available about this Product. The german Handbook only tells me how to switch on and off an do some tiny configurations.

Thank you for your help.

Yours
Norbert
Post Reply Post Reply
Devillbis has a product called SmartLink. It attaches to the back and plugs into the data port. SmartLink provides SD capability.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-14-2016, 03:24 PM)KSMatthew Wrote: Devillbis has a product called SmartLink. It attaches to the back and plugs into the data port. SmartLink provides SD capability.

I found this information.

What is DeVilbiss SmartLink?

SmartLink is an add-on module for your IntelliPAP machine that enables recording of data to a an external data card. That data card can then be used on a PC with the SmartLink Software to generate reports and data.

Advantages of SmartLink:

Allows machine settings to be modified
Software contains many more options than the online report generator
User-defined study durations
Available to all IntelliPAPs
Can record up to 3 years of usage data and up to 72 hours of oximetry data/li>

It appears that SmartLink is a fairly expensive add on for the Devilbis machine that you have.

Other users may have some experience with Devilbis machines.

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post images

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi n.kessler,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your questions and good luck to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-14-2016, 05:28 PM)richb Wrote: Other users may have some experience with Devilbis machines.

Rich

I just moved from the DV53. I needed detailed info, and without SmartLink, the Devilbiss can't give it to you. Rather than buy the SmartLink, I retired the Devilbiss and moved on to a different machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hello
Thank you for your answers. I learned, that I have to use adittional Equipment to use SleepyHead.
To change the Machine is not so easy because I got it from my Insurance and they have contracts with special dealers and manufacturers. I got my DV 54 at the Hopital, immediately after my first night at the "sleeping Laboratory" (I dont know the exact English word). So I dont have to pay anything for this. If I will change the Machine, I have to pay for that and this is not needed. I will look for the costs of this SmartLink.

Thank a lot for your help!

Yours
Norbert
Post Reply Post Reply

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.