Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Climateline air
Climateline air
Hey everyone. I recently purchased a climateline air because there wasn’t a happy medium between no dry mouth and no rainout with the slimline. It says to make sure it is completely dry before using. Does that mean the entire hose needs to be bone dry or can I make sure the end that plugs into the machine is dry and use the blower to speed up the drying time like I do with the slimline?
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Climateline air
I shake my hoses, wipe outside with a cloth, taking minor pains to dry the connection end. then connect & use mask fit once or twice to dry the inside. safest, best probably to thoroughly air dry but I've had no problems. my hose i s 3 years old.
Post Reply Post Reply
I shake my hose and let air dry.
As long as the end connection is dry, a few water droplets left in a hose isn’t going to matter.

Once you turn the air on, it will dissipate quickly.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
That’s what I thought. Thank you
Download OSCAR <——— Click
Post Reply Post Reply
I never clean my hose (well once every 6months to a year) as long as its not full of water a quick shake us good enough it just adds to the humidity for a few minutes
Post Reply Post Reply
More or less ditto the others. I'll make certain the outside is dry and the electrical contact area is dried as well.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed AirSense 11 + ClimateLine 11 Heated Tubing + Oxygen YankeeLaker 2 355 01-22-2024, 08:17 PM
Last Post: YankeeLaker
  ClimateLine tubing Palmtrees 20 2,076 11-03-2023, 05:33 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  Airsense 11 and climateline o2 Teeleidor 5 548 09-26-2023, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Constantly Rainout with Climateline all of a sudden, help? tierdal 6 757 09-21-2023, 12:54 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  hose climateline vibrating koy23 1 494 12-14-2022, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Climateline heated hose - broken or bad connection Wondering2 0 952 12-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: Wondering2
  Resmed Climateline tubing smell wenfroed 21 7,657 10-08-2022, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.