Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Confusing Order Process
Confusing Order Process
I just visited Supplier #10. I am interested in purchasing an F&P Simplus as an alternative to my Amara View which I like but isn't always as comfortable on some nights as the Simplus which I also tried for a month or so.

The Simplus is listed as $106 including optional headgear. I took that to mean the total price. However, when I went to check out, the bottom on the description indicated that I had chosen not to have the optional head gear which was $39. I understand that you cannot buy them "together" without a prescription but the price is advertised as $106 WITH the optional headgear which you can select at checkout. But, when you select it at checkout, the $39 is added.

Very confusing and a little deceptive. I would purchase the mask at $106 but $150 moves it into the "later" category.

I guess this old, blind guy is easy to confuse. Sad

Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Confusing Order Process
Hi Jeff, Supplier #1 is currently selling the Simplus for $99. I believe that price includes the headgear too. Great sale price!
Post Reply Post Reply
Maybe confusing but not deceptive, optional is not the same as included
I get stuff from them and find them to be reliable and good people to do business with
Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Headgear by Fisher & Paykel ... Your Price: $135.00
Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear by Fisher Paykel ... Your Price: $106.00

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-05-2015, 05:48 PM)kaiasgram Wrote: Hi Jeff, Supplier #1 is currently selling the Simplus for $99. I believe that price includes the headgear too. Great sale price!
Good find, include shipping too
Unfortunately, I cannot use them, they don't ship ResMed outside US
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-05-2015, 06:11 PM)zonk Wrote:
(09-05-2015, 05:48 PM)kaiasgram Wrote: Hi Jeff, Supplier #1 is currently selling the Simplus for $99. I believe that price includes the headgear too. Great sale price!
Good find, include shipping too
Unfortunately, I cannot use them, they don't ship ResMed outside US

That's too bad. I wonder if they ship to under the rainbow...Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Kaiasgram,

Thank you for the tip. I am going there now!

Zonk,

Quote from your post:

// Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask with Optional Headgear by Fisher Paykel ... Your Price: $106.00

I'm not Bill Clinton - "with" means WITH. Mask WITH Optional Headgear ... Your Price: $106.00

When I buy a car and the price says with optional floor mats, I expect the optional floor mats in the car. I have purchased from Supplier 10 several times. This is the first time I have encountered this issue. I won't be buying from them again.

Just my $39 worth....

Thanks, Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply
I am just back from Supplier #1. I placed an order for the Simplus FFM WITH headgear for a total of $99.00 including the headgear and free standard shipping.

I guess with Supplier #1 - With means with. Wink

Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-06-2015, 10:39 PM)foss Wrote: I am just back from Supplier #1. I placed an order for the Simplus FFM WITH headgear for a total of $99.00 including the headgear and free standard shipping.

I guess with Supplier #1 - With means with. Wink

Jeff

Yay! So they do ship to under the rainbow.Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-06-2015, 10:22 PM)foss Wrote: When I buy a car and the price says with optional floor mats, I expect the optional floor mats in the car.
You're right, I've been wrong on this occasion
Apology-2

Post Reply Post Reply
Zonk,

Please, no need to be sorry! Different perspective and understanding.

Thanks, Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degressive Order of Apnea? MaskedOne 6 347 01-26-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,360 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  Is facility-based titration study necessary for physician to order ASV device? DevinJones 5 983 03-14-2023, 01:04 PM
Last Post: DevinJones
  Resmed Airsense 11 auto on back order at Resmed? flsleeper 4 1,487 05-22-2022, 08:20 PM
Last Post: orca3219
  Question: New Machine - Registration Process with DME Aldebaran 8 1,183 03-25-2022, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  What does a sleep test need to contain in order to confirm/deny UARS? gaydolphinorgy 1 639 11-25-2021, 12:14 PM
Last Post: mper6794
Question My sleep results. Is ASV in order? ShallowBreather 7 881 08-25-2021, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.