Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Confusing Order Process
RE: Confusing Order Process
Foss, I realize that this is after the fact but did you contact Supplier #10 to clarify this problem? I know that "undocumented features" can crop up in a web page and software from time-to-time.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Sgearheart,

No I did not directly contact Supplier #10. I took their web ordering system at face value. Too late now. Next time I will try that option. Even so, Supplier #1 was significantly cheaper. Maybe that is why they are #1. Wink

Thanks, Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
I received my new F&P Simplus from Supplier #1 today, $99 total with headgear - shipped! None of the confusing sales jargon.

I expect to have a good night tonight.

Jeff
Post Reply Post Reply
Sweet dreams!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, it went well.....
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degressive Order of Apnea? MaskedOne 6 350 01-26-2024, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Inconsistent Sleep Patterns and Confusing Sleep Studies - Please Review mperry99 17 1,363 10-14-2023, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mperry99
  Is facility-based titration study necessary for physician to order ASV device? DevinJones 5 989 03-14-2023, 01:04 PM
Last Post: DevinJones
  Resmed Airsense 11 auto on back order at Resmed? flsleeper 4 1,489 05-22-2022, 08:20 PM
Last Post: orca3219
  Question: New Machine - Registration Process with DME Aldebaran 8 1,185 03-25-2022, 09:10 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  What does a sleep test need to contain in order to confirm/deny UARS? gaydolphinorgy 1 645 11-25-2021, 12:14 PM
Last Post: mper6794
Question My sleep results. Is ASV in order? ShallowBreather 7 884 08-25-2021, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.