Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Connectivity / Bluetooth
Connectivity / Bluetooth
I currently have Starlink as my internet connection and all my other devices connect wireless without any issues. I have both 2.4 and 5.0 wireless networks but for some reason, the AirRes P10 for her will not connect, the little bluetooth light continues to blink and looking at my wireless networks, they don't show it and I do not have any routers in the system, only switches. 
Any and all help is greatly appreciated in access the cpap and setting a static ip or getting the system to connect to my wireless.

Thanks,
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Connectivity / Bluetooth
Your ResMed AirSense 10 for Her has a cellular modem and Bluetooth.

The cellular modem is essentially a cellphone built into the AS10 for sending the machines data to ResMed where it can be viewed with the app myAir. It usually sends the data in the morning when you turn off the therapy.

Bluetooth is not part of the WiFi network which connects to the internet in your home and cannot connect to it. They both use radio signals, but use different frequencies and technology to send and receive data. A smart device such as a cellphone or tablet that has Bluetooth can connect to your AS10 and may send the AS10 data to ResMed where it will be displayed on myAir.

Your AS10 also may have an SD Card used to collect and store the AS10's data. This data can be transferred to a computer and viewed in detail using software available from this site called 'OSCAR'. Most here use OSCAR to view their data and with the help of others can optimize their therapy.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Connectivity / Bluetooth
Bob,
Your machine does not have WiFi capabilities.  The Bluetooth looks like it will only connect to your phone with the MyAir app installed, and you need to use to app to make the connection.

You can still use an SD card to get your daily data (2GB-32GB) and then import it into OSCAR.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Philips Respironics connectivity… robsmuir 0 339 05-02-2023, 12:00 PM
Last Post: robsmuir
  air sense 11 resmed Bluetooth will not pair ckelle 6 9,398 02-01-2023, 02:53 PM
Last Post: sjssf
  RIP 3G CONNECTIVITY srlevine1 0 371 01-01-2023, 11:01 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Dreamstation 2 Bluetooth Azor 0 1,501 09-24-2021, 08:40 AM
Last Post: Azor
  Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset Response connectivity issues? jimled 2 918 08-27-2021, 11:03 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Equipment] new Dreamstation 2 [DreamMapper connectivity] ttfespe 5 1,134 04-25-2021, 08:34 PM
Last Post: ttfespe
Idea [CPAP] Dreamstation Go BT Connectivity FullSize 0 640 02-07-2020, 03:06 AM
Last Post: FullSize

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.