Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

help, way too many leaks last night
RE: help, way too many leaks last night
(10-05-2014, 07:46 PM)zonk Wrote: Tiny leak rate, not significant enough to impact on your therapy ... congrats, whats your secret?

Wow, I can't believe I excelled in something after all the whining I've been doing about my VPAP and excessive pressure. After I get off my computer I'll go preen for a minute or two!

No secret, just fiddling continuously, as usual.

Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: help, way too many leaks last night
(10-05-2014, 08:29 PM)PhyllisBalboa Wrote:
(10-05-2014, 07:04 PM)Galactus Wrote: Alright I'll ask and see if anyone can help you because I don't know the answer to your question.

If you would like to take a screen shot on your mak, just look at this link, it is quite easy;

http://www.take-a-screenshot.org

Now if you want to upload and post that here it is even easier, just go here;

http://www.tinypic.com

You will see a "select file" box, just select the file, and it will give you a link that says [img] YOUR FILE NAME HERE [/b] Then just paste that in your reply and it will show your screen shot.

Just trying to help, but I don't know everything (yet) Big Grin

Well, that doesn't seem too hard, unless you're hiding something from me.
Rolleyes

OK, I'll try this next time someone wants my graphs, since the next posting makes it all moot.

Thanks, Galactus!

I promise, I didn't hide anything. I know things can seem difficult, so I just showed you the simplest way. Try it, you shall see, easy as can be. Till next time Smile

Very happy Zonk came by and answered the question at hand, and that you received the answer you needed.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evora FFM Phantom Leaks psinderbrand 8 446 04-09-2024, 11:43 PM
Last Post: QT Pie
  OSCAR flow rate assessment -- mouth leaks, palatal prolapse? manders513 9 364 03-22-2024, 06:16 PM
Last Post: BigWing
  Help regarding managing leaks Strange54 0 145 03-09-2024, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Strange54
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 561 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy
  Humidifier Chamber Leaks - Resmed 10 Old Mike 20 913 02-23-2024, 10:44 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  [Treatment] Are leaks the problem or do I need BIPAP? TiredDude 3 380 02-22-2024, 07:52 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 1,046 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.