Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] DME shenanigans and ? re wifi to SleepyHead
RE: DME shenanigans and ? re wifi to SleepyHead
Curious does the cellular data continually send the data to Resmed and the DME after the compliance period? My friend has a S10 and I saw he was getting some data from his phone, not as much as SH, but some type of sleep data.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2016, 11:30 PM)CJ797 Wrote: Curious does the cellular data continually send the data to Resmed and the DME after the compliance period? My friend has a S10 and I saw he was getting some data from his phone, not as much as SH, but some type of sleep data.

If you want to the machine to stop sending cellular data after a compliance period, you could put it in AIRPLANE Mode. Otherwise, I think it will continue to send it.
"Perseverance, secret of all triumphs."
Victor Hugo
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-17-2016, 11:30 PM)CJ797 Wrote: Curious does the cellular data continually send the data to Resmed and the DME after the compliance period? My friend has a S10 and I saw he was getting some data from his phone, not as much as SH, but some type of sleep data.

I (mis-?)read the question as "Does the cellular data continually send the data to Resmed and the DME?" I know, I'm up way too early. (Sitting up helps drain my sinuses.)

And the answer, is "No, it sends summary data approximately one hour after you stop using it." Only the SD card has the breath by breath flow and pressure data.

Just in case someone else is curious about that.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is a sad state when the people you want to trust do not deserve it. I find that when I do my homework about many things the answers are sometimes total Bull Poop.Oh-jeezOh-jeez

Post Reply Post Reply
Having the cellular data on in my opinion is good as I know my A10 has had software updates due to this. They just push it through and if your machine has the cellular data on your machine will update to the latest version (or whatever version they are releasing).
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!!  Rolleyes  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
The A10 is still a relatively newer machine and while an excellent machine, has not been without its issues/glitches for which software updates are pushed through the cell modem connection. Although I do not have to report compliance to anyone I leave the modem connection on because my health depends upon a properly functioning machine with all of the bells, whistles and comforts it can provide. Although plenty here disagree I am simply unconcerned with who has access to my sleep data.

Before I forget, Happy Fathers Day to all the hose head dads out there.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I tell my doctor that if he wants he can publish my stuff in the newspaper. I will not tell you that my poop does not smell.

However if someone else wants to keep their information to themselves I will defend their rights. If they tell me that their poop smells like flowers I may not fall for that line.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone using a wifi dongle with Transcend 3? nathanoj 0 350 06-13-2023, 06:54 AM
Last Post: nathanoj
  DS2 wifi? KSMike 2 538 03-04-2023, 01:45 PM
Last Post: KSMike
  Resmed Airsense 11 autoset machine SD card and WIFI Tekno1 15 3,218 01-03-2023, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Tekno1
  WiFi Enabled SD Memory Card Nightynite 8 2,450 01-11-2022, 10:35 AM
Last Post: Ratchick
  resmed airsense 10 wifi kerm007 34 16,026 03-17-2018, 10:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Connect to DreamStation over Wifi? JRoque 8 7,642 08-25-2017, 10:03 PM
Last Post: robertbuckley
  Airsense 10 autoset wifi nino1971 10 8,326 08-11-2017, 11:19 AM
Last Post: sonicboom

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.