Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Data card reader
Information 
Data card reader

Started using my new S9 Autoset.
I installed ResScan software.
Can I use any store bought card reader?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Data card reader
Yes, any SD card reader will work. Many laptops now have a built-in SD card reader. That will work too.
Post Reply Post Reply
Smile 
Thanks
(03-26-2014, 12:17 AM)robysue Wrote: Yes, any SD card reader will work. Many laptops now have a built-in SD card reader. That will work too.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi themagus, welcome aboard
SleepyHead is much easier and provide as much and more information than ResScan
S9 AutoSet display ample data on the screen sleep report including 95th percentile leak/pressure and AHI information providing "Sleep Quality" set to "ON" (if set to usage, only usage hours displayed)

S9 users would advice, pull the tab on the side of SD card to lock position so nothing can be written on the card and corrupt it during the download. When done, pull the tab to unlock position, insert into the machine and machine display message "Reading SD card"

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2014, 03:00 AM)zonk Wrote: Hi themagus, welcome aboard
SleepyHead is much easier and provide as much and more information than ResScan
S9 AutoSet display ample data on the screen sleep report including 95th percentile leak/pressure and AHI information providing "Sleep Quality" set to "ON" (if set to usage, only usage hours displayed)

S9 users would advice, pull the tab on the side of SD card to lock position so nothing can be written on the card and corrupt it during the download. When done, pull the tab to unlock position, insert into the machine and machine display message "Reading SD card"

I can never remember if I have unlocked the card after putting it back into the machine. So, I take it back out to check.Thinking-about
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi themagus,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Best of luck to you with your new machine.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
If it is still locked, the S9 will say "You left it locked, idiot". Or something like that.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 170 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  [CPAP] First post - Uploading Airsense 11 AutoSet data to SD card DrBook 2 346 01-03-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: DrBook
  AirSense 11 not reporting data correctly to SD card WHB74 4 504 10-17-2023, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Question Recording Data To SD Card TheEngineer 4 671 09-14-2023, 08:30 AM
Last Post: RNeil
  No SD Card anyway to get last night's data jerrykur 2 467 08-01-2023, 10:41 AM
Last Post: jerrykur
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 724 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 922 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.