Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Did the H4i chamer change design?
RE: Did the H4i chamer change design?
This appears to be an H5i chamber with that 3rd piece. On my H5i tank the yellow level is part of the top.
I know what you mean by seeing that yellow level mark -- seems like I always overfill; and have to release some water from that hole in the corner.

[Image: 41RA1C0qtJL.jpg]
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2014, 04:07 PM)justMongo Wrote: This appears to be an H5i chamber with that 3rd piece. On my H5i tank the yellow level is part of the top.
The cleanable tank (dishwasher safe) comes in 3 parts and have stainless steel bottom
The newish standard tank comes in 2 parts and have aluminum bottom

Zonk tank made up of parts (2 parts) from both tanks, top part from the standard tank and bottom part from cleanable tank

Post Reply Post Reply
For someone who uses tap water, that aluminum bottom is a problem. It is like the minerals stick to it like glue. I'm cleaning it much more often than I have any other tub ever. Actually, I kept my old tub and am about to go back to that one as it is now in better shape than this one.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-26-2014, 02:56 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: For the H5i, which goes with the S9 series, there are 2 take apart tubs. The one that is dishwasher safe has a 3rd piece, kind of like a baffle, that fits about where the seal is along the edge. Not sure why it is there. The one that is not dishwasher safe does not have this piece.

I find that the dishwasher safe one, the yellow marker is easier to read. The print is larger and darker. The other one, I can't see it much at all. Drives me nuts.

Yes,I've alway's got the 2 pc.But,this past time I was sent the 3pc.I'm like you about the 3rd pc.I'm not complaining.All my supplies are free&cover'd thru my employer
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,416 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  CPAP compressed air path design, foam, filtration & maintenance MaNoise 10 223 03-25-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: MaNoise
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,701 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Any change recommendations to machine? NativTxn 2 316 02-17-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: NativTxn
  [Symptoms] Recent Symptom - Settings Change? MamaK55 1 164 02-10-2024, 06:03 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [Pressure] I just started apap therapy 3 weeks ago and I feel worse.Should I change settings? AndreiChivu 1 323 02-03-2024, 08:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Pressure max/min clarification and change I made richapple 5 365 01-28-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: richapple

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.