Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Diffculty with Resmed myAir web site
Diffculty with Resmed myAir web site
Hello;
I am new to the forum and a few months ago was ordered a Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet machine with nasal pillows. I also successfully signed up on the myAir web site however the site is not recieving nightly data from my machine. I have been back to the sleep clinic twice and both times they were able to upload data and verified the machine is working properly. I have full signal on the machine indicator while located next to my bed and have no cellphone signal issues in my location. I leave the machine on all the time but for some reason the machine and web site are not communicating. I verified the machine documentation was entered correctly when I signed up for myAir and I have emailed them several times and all I get is an automated response. I finally requested a phone conversation but this has yet to happen. Has anyone had this issue? The myAir website seems pretty simplistic and I suspect its not a very good site but that's only my opinion. Any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Diffculty with Resmed myAir web site
Check that airplane mode is "off"? If airplane mode is on, the modem is disabled. I've been getting daily feedback no problem, although it may take longer than "1 hour" after wakeup.
Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with Trailrider , make sure your not on airplane mode, are you getting the data not available memo?, I'm also up in your neck of the woods, I have not had any issues even when my signal isn't full.
Your correct there is not a lot of useful data for you to look at other than your AHI for the night. I suggest you down load Sleepyhead of ResScan if you want to see your data, Just remember to lock your SD card before you put it in your computer card reader, and unlock it when you return it to your machine.
Good Luck!
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi PL2008,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question Resmed Myair wrong region bobdobbs 3 572 10-05-2023, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  My best streak so far on MyAir App scores DaveInDenver 1 437 09-13-2023, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  AirSense 11 and MyAir App - Poor Experience necochino 29 4,446 08-24-2023, 05:42 PM
Last Post: krsattler
  Took 6 months but finally got 100 on myAir app. Any way to improve my treatment? 1978 0 456 08-22-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: 1978
  new resmed user - question about Myair and airview wooders 4 1,042 08-20-2023, 12:40 PM
Last Post: krsattler
Gross [CPAP] No data being sent to myAir account. cuteandwicked 17 14,741 08-09-2023, 12:21 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.