Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Displaying the Wrong Year
Angry 
Displaying the Wrong Year
I need to adjust my time for DST last week and somehow I reset the date to 2016. I change it back to 2015 but it keeps reverting to the future, should I just pretend I am Marty McFly? I'd really like to fix it. thanks in advanceHuhsign
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Displaying the Wrong Year
You will have to have the S9 reformat your SD card. Resmed will not allow you to set a date if it sees a file that was created with a date that has a later date.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Displaying the Wrong Year
(03-23-2015, 06:59 PM)sgearhart Wrote: You will have to have the S9 reformat your SD card. Resmed will not allow you to set a date if it sees a file that was created with a date that has a later date.

well that's easy. kind of figured but wasn't sure if it retained data in internal memorry

2 SD's Formatted.

thanks...Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help - 1 year CPAP - not success - help very welcome! leono85 46 3,090 04-16-2024, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Macka
Question Help! 40 days CPAP no symptom relief. What's wrong? cpapmj 2 127 04-14-2024, 02:16 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  1 Year of Therapy Still Dealing With Fatigue and Headaches Zzera 7 274 03-31-2024, 09:27 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Treatment] One year in, need a reality check BuzzaJim 2 160 03-30-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  1 year on CPAP - No progress: Lowenstein Prisma Smart phoen1kx 30 1,727 03-15-2024, 04:47 PM
Last Post: phoen1kx
  It's Been Almost a Year With My aPAP, Still Need Help AP0011 2 332 01-20-2024, 03:21 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Apnea Worse - What am I doing wrong? John Reston 8 568 01-08-2024, 10:39 AM
Last Post: John Reston

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.