Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Dream station DSX500
Dream station DSX500
How do you control the brightness of the screen at night?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dream station DSX500
I found a product called Light Dims (regular strength) on the great river in the cloud which I used to cover the overly bright LEDS on practically everything I have in my bedroom/study. As well as all the dots you could ever want, the package I got has two pieces about 1" by 2.25" which might cover the Dreamstation display.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2016, 10:11 AM)pholynyk Wrote: I found a product called Light Dims (regular strength) on the great river in the cloud which I used to cover the overly bright LEDS on practically everything I have in my bedroom/study. As well as all the dots you could ever want, the package I got has two pieces about 1" by 2.25" which might cover the Dreamstation display.

looking for a command in the software on the machine that will control the light intensity rather than adding a aftermarket device.
thanks,

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2016, 10:11 AM)pholynyk Wrote: I found a product called Light Dims (regular strength) on the great river in the cloud which I used to cover the overly bright LEDS on practically everything I have in my bedroom/study. As well as all the dots you could ever want, the package I got has two pieces about 1" by 2.25" which might cover the Dreamstation display.

+1 lightdims are great!
(05-14-2016, 01:45 PM)berge Wrote:

looking for a command in the software on the machine that will control the light intensity rather than adding a aftermarket device.
thanks,

good luck with that, let us know if you find it Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-14-2016, 01:55 PM)palerider Wrote:

+1 lightdims are great!

thanks,

good luck with that, let us know if you find it Wink

no luck in the machine clinical mode. lightdims is probably the answer. for now just repositioning the face of the unit.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi berge,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

LightDims made the job! 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

thanks,

Unfortunately, I don't think there is one.  This has been a pretty common complaint with the dreamstation.
Post Reply Post Reply
Light dims, very interesting, had never seen them, cool idea. Might have to get some and check that out I have some annoying lights.
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Using the heated tube on Dream Station 2 arpegio 4 952 02-16-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: arpegio
Exclaimation [Diagnosis] 2 Yrs CPAP & I Still Don't Dream - Eliminated Obstructive But Central Apneas Present droo 5 532 08-31-2023, 07:18 PM
Last Post: droo
Question Resmed AirTouch F20 on Dream Station 2: X factor? SleeperAwake21 1 437 05-19-2023, 04:43 PM
Last Post: SleeperAwake21
  Duration Resmed battery Power Station II Asjb 2 731 03-20-2023, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Asjb
Question Dream Station 2 stats sallym 4 761 02-20-2023, 08:19 PM
Last Post: sallym
  Dream station 2 apap starting therapy above minimum setting HelicopterPilot 7 856 02-03-2023, 05:20 PM
Last Post: HelicopterPilot
  ketanerp - Excessive dream, dizziness and sleep apnea. ketanerp 17 1,773 12-26-2022, 11:19 AM
Last Post: Lucid

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.