Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] DreamStation "Check Power" message
DreamStation "Check Power" message
Last night, upon returning from a trip,  I unplugged my DreamStation from the power supply to connect another machine to download my other machine's data to the micro-SD card, as I forgot to take the SD card with me.

When I plugged the first machine back in, I got the "Check Power" box on power up. The power supply is good, as I checked it with the second machine. Luckily, I was able to swap out the machine for my "traveling" machine for now, but I plan to use that machine at another home, so I need to find out the problem with the first machine.

I see most threads focus on the "brick" when troubleshooting this error, but it is good. Can the machine be reset? I could not find any reset button. 

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation "Check Power" message
What is the solution for the CHECK POWER error code
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,790 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 90 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  How can I check if my ClimateAir actually heats up? NoddingHacker 1 174 02-06-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,791 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 229 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  Philips Respironics DreamStation check power Steve Foley 18 22,419 01-07-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: zebedee
  AirSense 10. Power cable broke on air tube connecting ring. Ruhtra 1 405 11-18-2023, 02:29 PM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.