Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] DreamStation "Check Power" message
DreamStation "Check Power" message
Last night, upon returning from a trip,  I unplugged my DreamStation from the power supply to connect another machine to download my other machine's data to the micro-SD card, as I forgot to take the SD card with me.

When I plugged the first machine back in, I got the "Check Power" box on power up. The power supply is good, as I checked it with the second machine. Luckily, I was able to swap out the machine for my "traveling" machine for now, but I plan to use that machine at another home, so I need to find out the problem with the first machine.

I see most threads focus on the "brick" when troubleshooting this error, but it is good. Can the machine be reset? I could not find any reset button. 

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ready to go!! Please check my settings pkersey 3 117 Yesterday, 04:03 PM
Last Post: pkersey
  [CPAP] Dreamstation 2 vs. Dreamstation 1 Pressure FOMO 2 164 09-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Last Post: FOMO
Cool Oxygen concentrator in a cabin/power requirements RainbowFish 4 327 09-10-2022, 06:43 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  DeVilbiss IntelliPAP Auto Adjust Error message E06 MSGabbani 2 181 08-13-2022, 12:32 PM
Last Post: MSGabbani
  Low power Airsense 10 settings; no humidifier? camper2 11 1,060 08-13-2022, 09:00 AM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator
  AirSense 11 makes "puffing" sounds after power off alexbtr 3 455 08-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Last Post: alexbtr
Question 24 years old, Central Sleep Apnea only. Check out my OSCAR data? FL00D 2 353 07-25-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: sawinglogz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.