Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] DreamStation "Check Power" message
DreamStation "Check Power" message
Last night, upon returning from a trip,  I unplugged my DreamStation from the power supply to connect another machine to download my other machine's data to the micro-SD card, as I forgot to take the SD card with me.

When I plugged the first machine back in, I got the "Check Power" box on power up. The power supply is good, as I checked it with the second machine. Luckily, I was able to swap out the machine for my "traveling" machine for now, but I plan to use that machine at another home, so I need to find out the problem with the first machine.

I see most threads focus on the "brick" when troubleshooting this error, but it is good. Can the machine be reset? I could not find any reset button. 

Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: DreamStation "Check Power" message
What is the solution for the CHECK POWER error code
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Battery power source for ResMed machine MaskedOne 8 166 04-12-2024, 04:42 PM
Last Post: MaskedOne
  [Treatment] One year in, need a reality check BuzzaJim 2 157 03-30-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,892 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 135 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  How can I check if my ClimateAir actually heats up? NoddingHacker 1 203 02-06-2024, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,844 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 248 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.