Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Dreamstation GO DC input?
RE: Dreamstation GO DC input?
Just my humble opinion, but I’d suggest to Respironics to rename this product to No Go.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-26-2019, 11:08 PM)Nashty Wrote: I have a go with the battery.  The battery stopped working too.  I am a truck driver, so my inverter likes to drain my truck battery (not that much really) now that the battery wont work.  Very annoying.

Anyways, connectors...it has an A/C passthrough and an 8 pin Molex Micro Fit 3.0 without the lock.  If it was working I could give you the pin outs.  I may take it apart if they don't replace it for me.

Oh I have been looking for this for a while!  Would really love it if you could get the pin assignments!

Derek
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-26-2019, 11:08 PM)Nashty Wrote: I have a go with the battery.  The battery stopped working too.  I am a truck driver, so my inverter likes to drain my truck battery (not that much really) now that the battery wont work.  Very annoying.

Anyways, connectors...it has an A/C passthrough and an 8 pin Molex Micro Fit 3.0 without the lock.  If it was working I could give you the pin outs.  I may take it apart if they don't replace it for me.

How would you go about identifying the pin assignments if the battery was working?  I have new one.  And a multimeter. But I am hesitant to just poke about randomly into the pins... Really scared to blow something...
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-02-2019, 03:05 AM)legrunt Wrote:

How would you go about identifying the pin assignments if the battery was working?  I have new one.  And a multimeter. But I am hesitant to just poke about randomly into the pins... Really scared to blow something...

There's no danger of hurting anything. 

Just put your black probe on the 1st pin and start moving the red probe to each successive pin and see if you get a voltage reading. If not, move the black probe to the next pin and repeat until you find which pins supply 24v

I'm in need of the info to power my DSGo via an external battery, so any help you can provide would be appreciated. 

Make sure your multimeter is set to DC voltage and not AC. AC looks like a squiggle line (tilde) and DC looks like a straight line and dotted line below it typically, but some MMs are different.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-08-2019, 07:04 PM)Horatio Wrote:
(07-02-2019, 03:05 AM)legrunt Wrote:

There's no danger of hurting anything. 

Just put your black probe on the 1st pin and start moving the red probe to each successive pin and see if you get a voltage reading. If not, move the black probe to the next pin and repeat until you find which pins supply 24v

I'm in need of the info to power my DSGo via an external battery, so any help you can provide would be appreciated. 

Make sure your multimeter is set to DC voltage and not AC. AC looks like a squiggle line (tilde) and DC looks like a straight line and dotted line below it typically, but some MMs are different.
I think there was just another thread on this forum giving the pinout info...
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah I just found that... also that if you are using the DC input it won't let you use the humidifier. Grrr... so disappointed in the DSGo; It's a complete mess.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-08-2019, 07:54 PM)Horatio Wrote: Yeah I just found that... also that if you are using the DC input it won't let you use the humidifier. Grrr... so disappointed in the DSGo; It's a complete mess.

Well, it IS the only travel sized cpap that has a water based humidifier out there...
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Machine Increases Pressure Without Input JeffNC 7 395 01-30-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,183 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Help interpreting OSCAR data - any input appreciated da123Afd 4 432 12-24-2023, 05:47 PM
Last Post: da123Afd
  [CPAP] Input needed eugyoo2 20 1,319 09-17-2023, 05:27 AM
Last Post: quiescence at last
  New user looking for input on data Jmack91 8 746 01-29-2023, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Jmack91
  AHI higher than I remember - Need some input dk5jmiller 4 722 11-01-2022, 06:52 AM
Last Post: dk5jmiller
  Dreamstation 1 to Dreamstation 2 - hardly any water use Lazagna 4 1,710 10-22-2022, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Tampa Jim

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.