Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Anyone tried the Moyeah bluetooth recording Pulse Oximeter?
Anyone tried the Moyeah bluetooth recording Pulse Oximeter?
Anyone used the Moyeah "Sleep Monitor Anti Snoring Sleep Aid Watch Monitor Heart Rate SpO2 Pulse Oximeter Alarm Wireless Bluetooth for Sleep Apnoea" from their Moyeah store?

There's an iOS and an Android App for it. Plus the sensor goes around the circumference of the base of your thumb rather than the tip, letting you use all of your fingertips. And there is a (questionable) low pulse ox vibration feature.

Seems unlikely there would be a way to import this into Sleepyhead, which I'd think would it a lot less useful than a Contect, but the price is around what the later model contec wrist pulse ox monitors cost. And it's shiny! (And I'm curious.)

I don't think I can link to Moyeah, the Chinese maker's site, because they also have a storefront, where they sell their own line of XPAPs, that look derivative of the ResMeds.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anyone tried the Moyeah bluetooth recording Pulse Oximeter?
Amazon has a version of that device called 02 vibe.  The app looks similar as well.   I have the o2 vibe and its nice to get the instant results without having to sync to a computer.  My cms50f  02 sat is usually 2%  than the o2 vibe-- don't know which one is more accurate.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Anyone tried the Moyeah bluetooth recording Pulse Oximeter?
(07-19-2018, 06:09 PM)REMless Wrote: Amazon has a version of that device called 02 vibe.  The app looks similar as well.   I have the o2 vibe and its nice to get the instant results without having to sync to a computer.  My cms50f  02 sat is usually  2%  than the o2 vibe-- don't know which one is more accurate.

Thanks :-) The "BodiMetrics O2 Vibe Sleep & Fitness Monitor" looks like it is the same as the Moyeah Oximeter. If they'd put an actigraph sensor in it then they would really be justified in calling it a "Sleep Monitor". If there was a way to import this into sleepy head it would be awesome. It's a lot smaller than the Contec wrist display recording oximeters. But I do wonder if there is an accuracy trade off in not using a fingertip for the sensing.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,207 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Oscar not recording CSR and RE with Aircurve 10 Vauto rmfisher132 1 87 03-17-2024, 04:33 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,759 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 88 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 157 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question Oximeter Sensitivity mhjunk525 1 149 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 200 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.