Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Dreamstation Go noise level (hose/mask) with or without humidifier
Dreamstation Go noise level (hose/mask) with or without humidifier
Hi,

I am interested in finding out about the Dreamstation Go (DS Go) noise level with or without the humidifier and if there is any difference between them.  I want to get a perspective from actual user of the DS Go that has the humidifier.  I understand the noise level is different with different hose and mask combination but I am interested in your overall impression of the noise level while you are using it with or without humidifier, please specify which hose (diameter) and mask if possible.

Background:  I have a Resmed S10 autoset for use at home and I have a DS Go (no humidifier) for use when I travel.  The DS Go is noisier than the S10 but I am ok to sleep with it after a night or 2 to adjust.  I am thinking about getting the DS Go humidifier and use it full time (according to information I got, the DS Go uses the same blower as the regular Dreamstation) and sell the Resmed but not if it is much noisier when using the DS Go with humidifier.

Thanks in advance
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bi-Level Help, Prisma 25ST Macka 0 85 03-21-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Macka
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 20,282 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  [CPAP] PRISMA SMART MAX PROBLEMS WITH SOFTPAP LEVEL 2 rretamalt 18 2,010 03-19-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: motivationalGust
  New Bi Level AC/11 VAUTO skcampbell2 19 466 03-18-2024, 02:27 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Video [Equipment] Resmed AS10 Water Chamber Noise SOLUTION fixed it 0 90 03-18-2024, 12:36 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  APAP->Bi-level Titrating sleepymf 8 588 03-11-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: sleepymf
  humidity level frustration sleepingbetterinFl 2 156 03-08-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.