Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Dreamstation vs Dreamstation GO
RE: Dreamstation vs Dreamstation GO
Yes it’s fully data capable......I’ll download Oscar this week and upload my data to see if it’s compatible.

I’ll report when I have the answer.

GuppyDRV
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
There are definitely some issues, such as the machine name is reported wrong, and to my knowledge has never had its data verified against manufactures info (EnCore) but it does seem to work. Thus it has a not validated status. The data does import and "appear" vaild, but no guarantees.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have both a ResMed and a Dreamstation Go. I much prefer the Dreamstation Go for both home and traveling. A far superior machine For traveling. Both the Go’s humidifier and battery pack work perfectly. You can find my long review of the Go elsewhere on this site.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Self-diagnosed on Dreamstation with questions 0xfeedface 34 712 05-22-2019, 01:42 PM
Last Post: 0xfeedface
  Accidental deletion of dreamstation therapy hours charrob 3 99 05-18-2019, 07:26 PM
Last Post: charrob
  Newly diagnosed - on a DreamStation - need review of data matsarge 32 854 05-15-2019, 10:26 AM
Last Post: matsarge
Sad Dreamstation auto 2B compliance code Marshapnea 2 96 05-03-2019, 08:10 AM
Last Post: Marshapnea
  DreamStation Screen Brightness/Timeout bluesboybob 7 596 04-28-2019, 04:38 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  [Equipment] Dreamstation Go. Is the plug on the US power cord polarised? elliotg 3 182 04-27-2019, 10:56 PM
Last Post: elliotg
  new user dreamstation auto bipap machine d7000 Feedsack 35 1,115 04-24-2019, 01:46 PM
Last Post: AlanE

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.