Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Early S9 Machine
Early S9 Machine
How do I find the run hours on an early (2010-2012) S9 machine.  I can find it on my current S9, but I have an opportunity to buy a used machine and what works on my current S9 doesn't work on the one I am looking at.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Early S9 Machine
You can order the Clinicians manual. This will show you how to access that information.

http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Be sure to give the "exact" name, model of the S9.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have the clinical manual...there is nothing in there about accessing the Run Hours.  Currently I am using an S9 and can easily access the information...I am looking at purchasing another on Craigslist and on this S9, the run hours cannot be accessed the same way they can on my current S9. It seems that the machines made in Australia have different access than the one's made in Singapore.
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the "exact" name of the machine? S9 Elite or S9 Escape?
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Both are Autosets....thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-26-2017, 09:28 AM)lsat Wrote: Both are Autosets....thanks

Taken from an older thread, may be applicable to the machine you are interested in.

The term "Run hours." You don't have to go into the clinician's menu, it's in the advanced info menu available to the patient.

Press both info and setup buttons and hold.

One click to the right to get "sleep report."

Press the knob to enter sleep report.

Turn knob to the right until you see "run hours."

You can also get into this menu by pressing info when under the clinician's menu.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
That worked.....Thank you very much
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy to help!
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi lsat,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you continue CPAP therapy and also with getting a backup machine, always a good idea.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I've been a cpap user for 10 years.....I have 3 ..S9 machines.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,391 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Wake up very early circa 4AM with bad headache, any help appreciated. new2paphopeful 1 145 03-30-2024, 05:48 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Central Sleep Apnea, CPAP, and rough early mornings middleraven 4 420 02-02-2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: middleraven
  Early Morning change in AHI CasitaWayne 20 7,063 01-19-2024, 06:36 PM
Last Post: jstro84
  Early awakenings - CPAP Help Sonatine600 0 362 11-22-2023, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Sonatine600
  Why do I get the big leaks early in the morning. Columbiabill 4 523 11-18-2023, 01:51 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Waking early hours v breathless and weak pulse Chalkie 5 686 10-03-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Chalkie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.