Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Export from Sleepyhead
RE: Export from Sleepyhead
(01-19-2014, 09:24 AM)Brian Rule Wrote: It just seemed to me that I should be able to send a PDF file of what I am looking at to my advisor and then discuss it with him over the phone.

You could either buy Adobe Acrobat or download one of the many free PDF printers. Once installed it appears on your computer's list of available printers. You simply "print to PDF" instead of printing to one of your local or network printers. It then creates a PDF file.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: Export from Sleepyhead
(01-19-2014, 09:54 AM)Brian Rule Wrote: Hello SnuffySleeper

Thanks for the advice on getting to a PDF file but it is looking a bit too complicated for me so I think I had better go the route of ResScan which an easier option.

Thanks anyway

Regards

Brian Rule

Like Sleepster said, it's pretty easy. Not harder than installing software for your printer and printing a document using cutepdf.

My opinion Sleepyhead is more versatile in reporting but I have only had limited experience with ResScan.

If your doctor is using windows he can easily view an xps file as well without installing anything extra (adobe software) if you just use the default windows file writer.

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 763 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Export from OSCAR to SD card? taylorgtr 2 476 11-03-2022, 09:55 AM
Last Post: taylorgtr
  Trying to get the API key to export my data lordboots 13 2,047 12-27-2021, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Glossary for OSCAR export fields dkopper 2 982 05-31-2020, 05:15 PM
Last Post: dkopper
  [Treatment] Export Data rkaullen 2 10,016 03-24-2018, 08:07 PM
Last Post: rkaullen
Question Profox Oximetry Software-can it export csv files or equivalent? windbag 5 1,885 12-01-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.