Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Titration results - Should I be mad?
RE: Titration results - Should I be mad?
I woke up a few times last night, but was able to get right back to sleep.  

My question is why the 5:00-5:30 am slot looks so nice and regular, but there's a nice leak going on?  Does that point to the need for an adjustment?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

AirCurve 10 ST     Swift FX (I preferred the FP Simplus, but it gives the feeling of sudden drop on exhalation)   
15/9 with BUR 11,  TiMax 2.0s, TiMin  .4s, Rise Time 400ms, Trigger Med, Cycle Med, No Ramp, 74 degrees, 4 humidifier
Post Reply Post Reply
It would help if you fill in your profile. Knowing your mask type, along with other information may provide an insight.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-25-2022, 08:07 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: It would help if you fill in your profile.  Knowing your mask type, along with other information may provide an insight.

Sorry. Done.
AirCurve 10 ST     Swift FX (I preferred the FP Simplus, but it gives the feeling of sudden drop on exhalation)   
15/9 with BUR 11,  TiMax 2.0s, TiMin  .4s, Rise Time 400ms, Trigger Med, Cycle Med, No Ramp, 74 degrees, 4 humidifier
Post Reply Post Reply
You have hit your Ti Max of 2.0 seconds in your chart. This could be the dropping feeling with the Simplus. You might try setting it to 3.0. This value means that if you hadn't changed to exhale by this time, your IPAP pressure will drop. Normally having this value set higher than is needed is not a problem and won't have any negative effect, but you are on an ST model. The jury is out on this puppy. I'm believing that it will screw with your backup rate.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 76 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 530 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 131 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 143 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 178 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  Help with settings after BiPAP Titration jd1291 5 164 03-11-2024, 12:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 156 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.