Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] F&P Icon Auto (the saga of data self management)
RE: F&P Icon Auto (the saga of data self management)
That's a thought! I can set the time; and it is correct, but it may be out by 12 hours. I will check the settings, maybe I can set to 24 hour clock. That could fix the issue. Thanks,
Geoff
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
Here is a wiki
[Image: Fp-icon01.jpg]
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php..._the_clock
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info Zonk. Have set to 24hr clock and am confident this will fix it.
If not I'll post again. Cheers, Geoff
Post Reply Post Reply
Geoff,

The time display does show AM/PM under the time. I didnot try to set it but should be easy to do. Of course you may be like me and show the current pressure instead of the time so the use of the 24hr format is not a problem.

Tom
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:In sleepyhead select import from new location, when the drive listing come up select the one that will say "FPHCARE (E: )". The "E"may be a different letter on you computer. DONOT select any directory below the drive name.

I got SH to work fine after changing from XP to Win7 OS. Then I found the time grads on the X axis of the graphs was not right. Having taken advice, I changed the Icon's clock to 24hrs, but that didn't work. Problem was solved by un-installing version 09-05 and installing 09-03 I downloaded from here.
My thanks to Zonk, Breathless Tom, Marnid & others

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2014, 09:26 AM)BreathlessTom Wrote: Let me know what message is displayed if it still is not working.
Hi Tom, Thanks for your help on SH. Downloaded vers 9.6 and all works fine now. Some parameters seem a little wrong especially about leaks, but otherwise fine. Will see doc tomorrow & will ask for a letter to allow InfoSmart to be installed on my PC. Will post how all this works out.

Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Will see doc tomorrow & will ask for a letter to allow InfoSmart to be installed on my PC. Will post how all this works out.
[Followup] Finally, after faxing the letter from doc to F&P in the morning, F&P techs installed InfoSmart on my PC that same afternoon. The procedure was simple & quick. Their tech logged into my machine remotely and set the program up ready for use. I immediately logged in, InfoSmart read my SmartUSB (memory stick) and reports were available straight away. For those interested I will review this software package in "Product Reviews".

Post Reply Post Reply
I hope I have landed on the correct thread. I have been self adjusting my pressure for the past 18 years. This is due to lack of insurance and the cost of a new sleep study.
I have an opportunity to purchase an Icon Auto for next to nothing. Can I use this to collect data to set the best pressure on my existing machines?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2014, 11:26 AM)rcbakes Wrote: I have an opportunity to purchase an Icon Auto for next to nothing. Can I use this to collect data to set the best pressure on my existing machines?
Other members are bound to respond to your question too, but allow me to say, F&P Icon is a good machine. I have the Icon plus but I don't know what differences there are between Icon & Icon+. I'm wondering, why would you not consider using it as your first machine? If the Icon you're thinking of buying is data capable, Sleepyhead software, with which you can track your sleep data, is available from this site You would then be able to make careful & wise decisions about controlling your Sleep Apnoea. You could also use F&P's InfoSmart software. Look on the forum under product reviews.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-15-2014, 11:26 AM)rcbakes Wrote: I hope I have landed on the correct thread. I have been self adjusting my pressure for the past 18 years. This is due to lack of insurance and the cost of a new sleep study.
I have an opportunity to purchase an Icon Auto for next to nothing. Can I use this to collect data to set the best pressure on my existing machines?
Answer: Yes and the link to SeleepyHead software is at the top of the page
The provider manual is available via email, scroll down to section three
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...tup-manual

Icon setup video http://vimeo.com/20560260

User profile: "CPAP Pressure: 4"
Is this correct?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 406 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,318 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 585 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 850 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,589 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 598 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.