Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] F&P Icon Auto (the saga of data self management)
Wink 
F&P Icon Auto (the saga of data self management)
I have just purchased a new F&P Icon Auto machine with heated tube plus InfoSmart data management software. Mask is F&P "Simplus" full face. At the moment I am attempting to suss out their "infoUSB-2" data stick. It seems the information collected by the memory stick is not available to us "patients".
When inserted into your computer's USB port and accessed, a dialogue box appears asking for your date of birth. Having complied with this request and clicked on the "upload" button, the program tries to connect to a server and upload the data. However, the url it tries to connect to is "your local health provider", which is of no use to us. I will work on this problem and keep the forum udated, also the InfoSmart data management software. I will also post a download link to the InfoSmart disk ISO once I get both sorted.
[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: F&P Icon Auto (the saga of data self management)
Hi woozie38,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy and your data-management software.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Have you tried SleepyHead (supports F&P Icon)
SleepyHead download link http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...e-software

Useful thread about InfoSmart
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-Questions
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeah, have Sleepyhead on my PC but was unable to get it to work with my Icon+. Not sure if it's me or the program. Guess I'm not clever enough to work it out. Would appreciate any help though.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2014, 05:46 PM)woozie38 Wrote: Yeah, have Sleepyhead on my PC but was unable to get it to work with my Icon+.
Maybe SleepyHead does not works with Icon+
The supports for the Icon machines was before the new Icon+
Post Reply Post Reply

I fear you are right Zonk...that's how it seems right now.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-22-2014, 06:05 PM)woozie38 Wrote: I fear you are right Zonk...that's how it seems right now.

I have Icon plus and am able to use it with Sleepyhead. My icon was new in August 2013. Maybe there is a firmware update to the Icon that makes new ones not compatible. I see in another post you have version 3.0 mine is pack up right now as I am trying to escape my hospital room today. I will check my firmware level later.
I was starting a new sleep titration night and wound up spending 2days here because of a new Afib problem that the sleep lab found. Still have to come back for the sleep lab night.
Post Reply Post Reply
Tom, I hope your recent titration yielded some worthwhile data. The problem with "sleep studies" is that they only gather data on one night. We sleep around 365 nights a year and as we all know every nights is different for us. Thanks for the heads up on Icon & Sleepyhead. Perhaps you could give some pointers on how to access the data on the memory stick, using the software. All my efforts so far have failed.Cool I have a copy of InfoSmart, but so far, no luck with it either. BTW, what is an Afib problem?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-24-2014, 07:18 AM)BreathlessTom Wrote:
(05-22-2014, 06:05 PM)woozie38 Wrote: I fear you are right Zonk...that's how it seems right now.

I have Icon plus and am able to use it with Sleepyhead. My icon was new in August 2013. Maybe there is a firmware update to the Icon that makes new ones not compatible. I see in another post you have version 3.0 mine is pack up right now as I am trying to escape my hospital room today. I will check my firmware level later.
I was starting a new sleep titration night and wound up spending 2days here because of a new Afib problem that the sleep lab found. Still have to come back for the sleep lab night.

Afib is an eratic beat of the heart, it doesn't pump right, it can be caused by a multitude of things, thyroid, drugs, stress, etc. It is usually treated if it lasts a long time. Mine lasted almost 12 hours and I was hospitalized in March with a bout of Afib.

Did they put you on blood thinners and anti Arrhythmia drugs? I ended up having to get a pace-maker as well. There is a chance of getting a blood clot if you have Afib, so please follow that up. So far mine was only an isolated incident, they think caused by an antibiotic I took, but the jury is still out. I am hoping to get off all the meds in a few months.

Post Reply Post Reply
Marnid2014
I was put on Diltiazem and only an aspirin for the blood thinner as I had no other risk factors. I had a full work up for knee surgery a month ago so the Afib started since then.

Woozie38
This study is to reasses what I need as my AHI average is still 20+ even with various pressure adjustments over the last 9months. The study is going to include bipap levels when I try again.

My Icon firmware is also 3.00 same as yours. When you insert the card make sure the computer sees it as it can be installed upside down.
In sleepyhead select import from new location, when the drive listing come up select the one that will say "FPHCARE (E: )". The "E"may be a different letter on you computer. DONOT select any directory below the drive name.

Let me know what message is displayed if it still is not working.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 304 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 432 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,406 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 625 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 915 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,640 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 623 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.