Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] F&P Icon Auto (the saga of data self management)
RE: F&P Icon Auto (the saga of data self management)
My Icon firmware is also 3.00 same as yours. When you insert the card make sure the computer sees it as it can be installed upside down.
In sleepyhead select import from new location, when the drive listing come up select the one that will say "FPHCARE (E: )". The "E"may be a different letter on you computer. DONOT select any directory below the drive name.

Let me know what message is displayed if it still is not working.
[/quote]
Woozie38
Had another go at importing data from USB stick - no luck. Message reads, " Couldn't find any new machine data at the location given." I'm trying to import from the root directory but the dialogue box drills down to the last file/s, which won't import.

[Image: signature.png]Keep on breathin'
Post Reply Post Reply
The dialogue box will allow you to drill down but don't, just select the drive letter and click ok (or whatever it says)

You can try creating an additional user and see if it imports. I did that once but then the original user name import started to work.

Post Reply Post Reply
You can try creating an additional user and see if it imports. I did that once but then the original user name import started to work.
[/quote]

I have found the reason data wont import. It's because I'm using Win XP. Turns out the specially created dialogue box is not presented in XP, so it's not possible to point to the root directory.

Post Reply Post Reply
I am using XP sp3. What SH version are you trying? I have .93 or something with 9 and 3. That computer is upstairs. I thing there maybe a later SH version which I have not used.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-27-2014, 07:35 PM)BreathlessTom Wrote: I am using XP sp3. What SH version are you trying? I have .93 or something with 9 and 3. That computer is upstairs. I thing there maybe a later SH version which I have not used.
Hi Tom,
My version of SH is 09.5. Maybe the problem I got my Son, a computer programmer, to look at it and what I posted is his remarks. He said it would work with Vista up, but not XP.
cheers, Geoff
Post Reply Post Reply
I just found that the last version 0.9.5 does have a bug with the dialog box in xp. I did not know that release was out. Also 0.9.6 should be out shortly and has improved Icon support and fixes at bug.
Use 0.9.3 if it is still available.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-28-2014, 06:11 PM)BreathlessTom Wrote: I just found that the last version 0.9.5 does have a bug with the dialog box in xp. I did not know that release was out. Also 0.9.6 should be out shortly and has improved Icon support and fixes at bug.
Use 0.9.3 if it is still available.

That's good to know, Tom. I hope it's not too long coming. I know the author of SH is "one of us" and it may take more time. In the meantime I will look at installing 09.3
best wishes, Geoff
Post Reply Post Reply
My Icon firmware is also 3.00 same as yours. When you insert the card make sure the computer sees it as it can be installed upside down.
In sleepyhead select import from new location, when the drive listing come up select the one that will say "FPHCARE (E: )". The "E"may be a different letter on you computer. DONOT select any directory below the drive name.
Let me know what message is displayed if it still is not working.
[/quote]

I have upgraded my OS to Win7. Now SH works just fine. Now able to view my sleep info. SH displays a lot more data than Resmed, so have to learn what the extra graphs all mean. Not used to no X-Y axis graduation labels though.
Post Reply Post Reply
Quote:Let me know what message is displayed if it still is not working.

All is well now with Sleepyhead. I changed my OS from XP to W7 x86 and Sleepyhead works fine. The software displays a lot of data, far more than Rescan. However the time line shows time from 12:30 to 20:30. Since I go to bed around 22:30 & wake<>05:30, this makes now sense to me. Anyone have the same issue?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not acquainted with the Fisher & Paykel Icon Auto - does it let you set or adjust its clock time?

In my Sleepyhead 0.9.3 W7 x64, under File/Preferences/Setting there's a choice of "Day Split Time" - you might check that to see if that somehow went away from what we'd otherwise expect.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
Question [Pressure] Returning Auto CPAP user, help interpreting my OSCAR data and pressure settings cpappadoppoulos 3 406 01-25-2024, 09:17 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad F&P ICON auto is dead Letsgomom 19 14,315 01-09-2024, 10:46 PM
Last Post: capman911
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 584 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  AirSense 11 moon icon instead of bars? LJAB 7 849 10-23-2023, 06:34 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Disassembly of F&P Icon Hanrahan 6 3,586 10-19-2023, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Thanya
  Dry mouth with Resmed 11 auto, not with S9 auto? pumpkln 3 596 09-13-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: eok361

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.