Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] FYI for VA veteran members
FYI for VA veteran members
I have been on a Resmed Airsense 10 autoset for about 5 yrs.  I initially requested a bilevel aircurve machine because of COPD, was told I had to try the Airsense first.  My machine has over 15,000 hrs and no longer has communication (3g). A couple of weeks ago I requested a new machine and was told VA does not have Airsense 11's yet and new 10's are hard to find. I was put on a list for future consideration.  Just got a call a few days ago from VA and the nice lady said she was ordering me a Resmed Aircurve 10v auto.  What a nice surprise, she said once I receive it to call her and she will set it up remotely for me.  So if you have an old machine from VA that is no longer communicating,send a secure message to your sleep clinic and request a new machine, you might get a pleasant surprise like I did.  I am 100% disabled and VA has been my best friend for a long time, excellent medical care and good people to work with and I get quicker service than my wife with her medicare provider.
Resmed autoset 10-Care thru VA 
F20 Airtouch-F30 my favorite  My Air and Oscar
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FYI for VA veteran members
Hi Bro

Thx for the Tip. Have a Resmed Air 10 from the VA  that no longer logs hours properly. Called them awhile back and they said would have to wait for months due to supply chain issues to get another as they are very hard to get. Called again and like you said they will put me on a list , so things are now heading in the right direction.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: FYI for VA veteran members
glad i could help, i got the same response the first time also, once i was on the list it took about a month before i got the call on the new machine. Be patient and good luck
Resmed autoset 10-Care thru VA 
F20 Airtouch-F30 my favorite  My Air and Oscar
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 289 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 404 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] Rules addition - minimum age of members SuperSleeper 8 1,904 09-16-2023, 08:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Mod Note] GDPR consent for our EU and EEC members SuperSleeper 3 517 09-13-2023, 12:06 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Question for Michigan Members Here cmpman1974 3 555 04-08-2023, 07:14 PM
Last Post: zzsleep
  looking for a critique? senior members? advise? please help Dchurch 2 507 03-28-2023, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Dchurch
  ISO MEMBERS WITH ST-A EXPERIENCE Plmnb 0 408 03-26-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.