Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] SD Card
SD Card
I upload the data from the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset SD card to Oscar each day.  Does the data stay on the SD Card or is it erased after the upload?  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SD Card
It stays on the SDcard.
I'm not sure what happens when the card eventually gets full.
The machine will either give a message saying that the card is full or it will start to overwrite the older data.
I've never reached that point with my SDcard.

If you look at "This PC" (on windows) the card shows up as an external disk and you can see what folders and files are there and how full the card is.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the help.
Post Reply Post Reply
I think the machine stats overwriting when the card is full.
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply
As best as I recall, I think a 2 GB SD card should be enough storage for something between 1-2 years worth of data, maybe more. It may overwrite when it gets full, I'm not certain though. If it is getting full, you might be able to access it via your PC and move the files onto a folder on the PC freeing up space. Or if you don't need the data you can erase it.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SD card backup on PC and new SD card snorin2 0 923 12-05-2022, 01:53 PM
Last Post: snorin2
  ResMed S9 SD Card "Invalid SD Card, erase card data?" MAPnea 41 50,886 04-29-2021, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Scobber
  Downloading data to SD card of Resmed for nights that SD card not in ResMed machine Robert6 8 9,328 06-19-2015, 09:28 AM
Last Post: estgad
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,251 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.