Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Filter change time!
Yep, well the picture that you posted of your used filter a while back looked like you use it as a filter on a diesel engine. Big Grin Big Grin

Best Regards,

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply
Old house, high ceilings, rural area, dogs, cats = dust. We don't got dust bunnies. We got dust groundhogs. We don't often shut the bedroom door and I had to look behind it for my folding cane. Something fuzzy handed it to me.

Dyson vacuums are the best thing ever.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Next time point your Dyson at that fuzzy thing.
Post Reply Post Reply

So I was laying in bed this morning, not wanting to wake all the way up nor get up. Directly in my vision was the back of my S9. I'm looking at the filter cover and seeing dark. I think "Did I not put a filter back in there?" So I popped it off and...yeah, there was a filter in there.

My god, that was just nasty.

So, don't be like me. Change your filter monthly.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Intertsting. I live in an old house and we need to dust constantly. I changed the filter on my machine after 3 months just because it's as easy as checking it. It was still as white as the new one.

Post Reply Post Reply
Every time I come back from sleeping at the beach, I have to replace my filter because it smells & looks gross.
Post Reply Post Reply

I change the filter the first of every month. Easy to remember that way.

If I hold the month old filter up to the light and compare to a new filter, I can see it is slightly gray looking.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

Post Reply Post Reply
During shedding season with my Saints, I had enough dog hair on the floor at any given moment to make a whole new dog.

Dyson? My dogs laughed at the Dyson Animal model. We completely stopped it up on a few occasions.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
Melman, your machine could be in an air 'dead zone' in your home. That's why I run a fan in my room at night - I breathe much better with circulation than without.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  time for ASV? lionel197 22 1,069 6 hours ago
Last Post: Walla Walla
  ACCESS Machine Blower Time zzzZorro 3 120 10-11-2017, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  [Equipment] Z1 auto travel cpap mode change Aschaefer5 3 158 10-07-2017, 05:21 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Filter change in back of machine Southerngent1 4 174 09-25-2017, 07:08 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  P-10 Pillows: how to change headgear...? S.L. Ping Beauty 11 371 09-22-2017, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Sheepish
  What would you recommend I change my CPAP settings to? Included my charts swift 7 263 09-15-2017, 05:40 AM
Last Post: swift
  Z1 settings change Rydermuttart 6 322 09-06-2017, 08:09 AM
Last Post: OpalRose