Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Find AHI on Phillips Respironics REMStar Pro C-Flex+
Find AHI on Phillips Respironics REMStar Pro C-Flex+
Hello, 
Newbie here. First time CPAP user.

I have a few questions:

- How do you prevent nose itch from wearing your mask, this has prevented my consistency.
- How do you stop from swallowing air and blocking your ears
- Importantly, how do I read the AHI from my Phillips Respironics REMStar Pro C-Flex+. I want to know my apnea level to see if  I should increase my air pressure. I have ramp time as 20 mins, ramp starting at half of my current air pressure.

I appreciate your responses!

THANK YOU
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Find AHI on Phillips Respironics REMStar Pro C-Flex+
I'm not sure of your model number but I believe that OSCAR <--(link) which is free open source software should more than handle it. Post the Daily Charts and we will let you know what we think.
See my signature for Organization and How to attach a screenshot links.
Post Reply Post Reply
The Remstar Pro with Cflex has been around for a long time and through a legacy, M-series, System One 50 series, and 60 series and Dreamstation models. The Legacy and M-series CPAP do not use SD cards and cannot be used with Oscar. Time to upgrade?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for responding!

The problem is that I don't even know where to find the AHI on my device. 
I also don't know if this device records AHI (if it doesn't, how then will I track my progress)
Post Reply Post Reply
How and when did you get your machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
Kaka,
Use this link to order a clinicians manual.
https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual

Go to Section 1, scroll down to the 4th paragraph where there is some direction for navigating your machine.

I do hope you will consider updating your machine as it will be hard for you to track progress with just an AHI number (even if your machine shows it.)
When you are ready, let us know and we can steer you in the right direction.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought it from a person (who used it for less than 2 months) 2 months ago
Post Reply Post Reply
What does your machine look like:

Legacy (no SD)

[Image: respironics-remstar-legacy-series-md.jpg]

M-Series (no SD)

[Image: ds400-mseries-remstar-pro-cpap-machine_2.jpg]
System One

[Image: ds460ts.jpg]
Dreamstation

[Image: image.php?src=images%2FDreamStation-CPAP...width=1120]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 183 29,033 03-24-2024, 06:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Phillips Dreamstation 2 High Disconnects mrsleepyhead2001 2 125 03-22-2024, 04:20 PM
Last Post: mrsleepyhead2001
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 199 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 372 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 201 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 228 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 447 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.