Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[CPAP] Reading Results from machine
Reading Results from machine
Hello,

I am new to the site and NEW to CPAP. So i have have plently of Q's but i will start slow. First. Great site. Learning alot here and Thanks.

I have had my machine for about a week now and have been looking at the data on withe Software. I am interested in making sure i am not LEAKING alot. I was wondering how to interpret the graph from the ResScan Software to see if i am leaking alot or averaage.
I have done a couple of searches on the site and seem to remember somone reading the results for someone.
Help if you can. Thanks a bunch.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Reading Results from machine
(10-27-2012, 03:59 AM)ajmullins Wrote: I was wondering how to interpret the graph from the ResScan Software to see if i am leaking alot or averaage.
welcome to the forum - you want leak to be below the red line on the leak graph ... 24 L/min
the S9 calculate unintentional leak = total leak less mask CO2 washout (you have to set the mask type)
here is "ResScan Report Interpretation Guide"
http://www.apneaboard.com/ResScan_Interp...-Guide.pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
That is awesome. Thanks a bunch for the interpretation link. That is exactly what I was needing.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ajmullins,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Glad you found the board it's a great place and a wealth of information.
Best of luck to you with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,337 Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 390 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,299 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 193 04-15-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 14 333 04-13-2024, 12:00 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,536 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 23 1,244 04-11-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.