Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Help — AirMini iPhone app: Clinician mode inaccessible
Help — AirMini iPhone app: Clinician mode inaccessible
Hey, all — first post here but want to thank everyone first for all the helpful info. I started CPAP therapy in March.

I’m traveling, using my Resmed AirMini. Went to change the pressure in the iPhone app last night & the Clinician mode is no longer accessible. 

Previously, I would tap the Bluetooth icon in the upper right, which would bring up the screen with the 2 logos (touch both simultaneously for 3 seconds would bring up the Clinician screen).

Now all I get is a screen telling me that my AirMini is connected & ready to use. (Attached)

I traveled in June & was able to access Clinician mode with no problem. There was an app update 3 weeks ago, I’m assuming that’s the problem, but:

1) Want to make sure I’m not the only one experiencing this
2) See if anyone has a solution/workaround

It’s not the end of the world if I can’t change the pressure for this trip — it’s not too far off. 

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help — AirMini iPhone app: Clinician mode inaccessible
Hi jalopy67! - Welcome

Have you looked at the current app's version number and then tried to search for the previous version? I've had to do this before, although on an Android. The Android has the option on each app to turn off its update function. I'm guessing that an iPhone should have something somewhere to provide the same functionality. If you're successful in getting the version that does work, I would suggest blocking the updates.

Good luck!
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Unfortunately there’s no way to do that on the iPhone (it may or may not be possible when I’m home & have access to my computer).

Really annoying that there’s an assumption by Apple that every update is “better” than previous versions.

Looks like best at this point is that Resmed gets off their lazy arses and issues a fix. But considering that the update prior to this one was a year ago…well, won’t be holding my breath. I love both my Resmed machines, but not the apps.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't get it, do you mean after you touch the resmed and airmini logo on your attached screen and there is nothing happening?
Post Reply Post Reply
No screen with logos comes up anymore. Instead, the screenshot from my initial post comes up.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just tap the resmed logo and airmini logo at the same time, if your phone's multitouch function is fine the clinical access will pop out few seconds later.
Post Reply Post Reply
I would delete the app from the phone, download and reinstall.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information NOTICE: New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 72 79,218 04-14-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 124 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw
  Airmini noise question sfr79 38 21,183 03-20-2024, 09:22 PM
Last Post: Blausser
  Medicare Providers for Airmini Supplies knitsafghans 4 220 03-15-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 313 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Difference between S-Mode and VAUTO mode - Aircurve MrIvanDrago 3 309 02-27-2024, 02:28 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Is the AirMini worth it vs. AirSense 11 labrat 10 1,142 02-22-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Jogreentree

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.