Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Help. ResMed 10 Elite did not save my data last night
Ohmy 
Help. ResMed 10 Elite did not save my data last night
So, I've had the machine 5 nights now, and every night up until last night I had no problem with the machine saving my data. I've even popped the SD card out before to look at it with SleepyHead and still no problem. For some reason, last night, it didn't save my data. Which sucks because my gf was woken up by the sound so I think I may have had my mouth open at some point, but now I won't know for sure Sad

I can say that;

-The SD card is not locked
-The SD card was pushed in all the was
-The card still has the previous nights data
-The machine has sufficient reception bars for data transmission

Any thoughts?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help. ResMed 10 Elite did not save my data last night
I logged into my myAir account to see my quick (Simple Data) and it tells me System Maintenance , I have not checked the SD card but I don't know if that would have anything to do with it?

Mr. Van Winkle
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-17-2014, 04:35 PM)Mr. Van Winkle Wrote: I logged into my myAir account to see my quick (Simple Data) and it tells me System Maintenance , I have not checked the SD card but I don't know if that would have anything to do with it?

Mr. Van Winkle

It wasn't in maintenance earlier, but I noticed that it did go down. I'm hoping that will fix it, but I don't think it explains why the data isn't on the card Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Exit the program, then reopen it. See if it is there.

Make sure you put the card in the same slot (if you have more than one) or that you plugged the USB reader into the same USB port (if that is what you have). If you move it, it will/may get a new drive name.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-17-2014, 05:25 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Exit the program, then reopen it. See if it is there.

Make sure you put the card in the same slot (if you have more than one) or that you plugged the USB reader into the same USB port (if that is what you have). If you move it, it will/may get a new drive name.

Thanks for the suggestion, and no luck reopening the program.

It saves to one of those SD data chip cards, the flat kind, and my machine and computer only have one possible slot for it. My computer was able to find the data card and read the previous 4 days, but found nothing for today. Same with my online resmed account Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
Dang. There is a chance it will be there tomorrow. Every once in a while, it (either the machine or SH) hiccups like that.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-17-2014, 07:26 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Dang. There is a chance it will be there tomorrow. Every once in a while, it (either the machine or SH) hiccups like that.

I hope so. Especially since last night was my best night (as far as actually sleeping) since I got the machine :p. Hopefully it won't screw up again.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-17-2014, 03:28 PM)Amie87 Wrote: So, I've had the machine 5 nights now, and every night up until last night I had no problem with the machine saving my data. I've even popped the SD card out before to look at it with SleepyHead and still no problem.
. . .
Any thoughts?

Hi Amie,
I have an S9, predecessor to the model line of yours. When these machines do something unexpected, it has often been useful to do a "cold shutdown" before using them again. That is, shutdown the machine with the power button, disconnect the power brick, and disconnect the power brick from the outlet. Then wait awhile before powering it all up again.

Remember, it is a computer, albeit a fairly specialized one, so treat it like a computer, and do a reboot.

Good luck, and let us know how it goes.
A.Becker
PAPing in NE Ohio, with a pack of Cairn terriers
Post Reply Post Reply
MY DATA SHOWED UP! YAY Dancing

Well, at least on the myair website. Now to check the data card.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead found my data!!!!!

It turns out that my computer couldn't actually recognize the SD card for whatever reason, and since I'm new to SleepyHead, I thought it had imported data but had nothing for last night. That, and the actually online 'MyAir' program from ResMed was also not able to find my data (but it later went down for maintenance which is probably why) Anywho, with both of those occurring at the same time, I just assumed it didn't save my data.

Now off to inspect.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 125 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 3 227 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Not using water in AirSense 10 Elite Nishimark 2 147 03-21-2024, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Nishimark
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 203 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Res Med S9 Elite bikerfriend 3 128 03-14-2024, 09:41 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 280 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 523 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.