Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Help with machine setting
Question 
Help with machine setting
I have a question that seems like it should be one of the easiest things in the sleep apnea world to find out, but after 3 hours of googling up and down the internet, apparently not so.  I finally found this forum and you may be my only hope.

I have a Devilbiss Intellipap auto-everything smart flex cpap machine.  I have recently retired and have been sleeping later in the mornings.  Whereas during my working life I got up between 6-6:30 and almost never got over 6 hours sleep a night, I am now trying to get 8 hours and am getting up after 7:00 most mornings, sometimes after 8:00 thank you.  Did I mention I was retired?

Anyway what I run across most mornings now is my machine says I slept 1-2 hours and all my readings are for that time period, so almost useless.  The machine apparently resets to the next day at 7:00 am.  I want to change that.  I have the clinical manual and can change almost anything on the machine but that.  Why would they set that so early and why would they not specify how to change it?  Even working people work all kinds of shifts, not everyone wakes up before 7:00 every day. This machine also does not let you go back to the prior day like my previous machine did. That would almost solve the problem, but the Intellipap only gives you 1 day, 7 day, and 30 day readings.

So, can anyone help me with that?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with machine setting
How about changing the time on the cpap clock? Just back it up a few hours to compensate...
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Help with machine setting
My first thought was the same as Eddie's. Fudge the time as a quick and dirty work around. 

Do you have a clinical set up manual for the machine? It looks like for your brand and model you would have to follow the instructions at the bottom of the link below and request a copy by e-mail. I did not see a direct download. If there is a method to change that setting, it will likely be in the clinical menu, not the user menu. 

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Not Sure if Setting Changes Helping - Help Appreciated! WiscoKate 6 151 03-25-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: WiscoKate
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,183 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  AirSense 10 Max Pressure setting Tomt 13 856 03-04-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Tomt
  Air Sense 11 - Pressure Setting goblue2024 3 425 01-10-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: dataq1
  [CPAP] Need help with setting minimum pressure for my Father. Jamie Connor 2 383 01-07-2024, 12:18 AM
Last Post: Jamie Connor
  AirSense 10 and Humidity Setting Columbiabill 16 3,002 12-12-2023, 08:06 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Mask Type Setting Mpadgett714 1 514 12-11-2023, 01:10 PM
Last Post: gainerfull

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.