Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] High voltage causing false readings
High voltage causing false readings
our house power has been too high for I don't know how long. It is supposed to be 120 and the power company said we were at 144. They changed the transformer and all is good now except for the appliances that blew out. Good news the cpap is ok (I think).

The question is, can the past data be off?
CPAP is a journey like “The Wizard of Oz”. It’s a long slow journey. You will face many problems and pick up many friends along the way. Just because you reach the poppies, it doesn’t mean you are in Kansas. 
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: High voltage causing false readings
(05-13-2016, 08:11 PM)Rcgop Wrote: our house power has been too high for I don't know how long. It is supposed to be 120 and the power company said we were at 144. They changed the transformer and all is good now except for the appliances that blew out. Good news the cpap is ok (I think).

The question is, can the past data be off?

No. The power supply converts the AC voltage to regulated DC voltage to operate the electronics.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: High voltage causing false readings
and, it doesn't care if it's 110vac, or 240vac.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 0 50 10 hours ago
Last Post: xaid
  Recently started CPAP -- very high proportion of Clear Airway Events matt2 0 62 03-17-2024, 02:48 PM
Last Post: matt2
  COSA, hypoxemia, AFIB, high BP, polycythemia, and CBTI? Motorheadrulz 45 4,322 03-16-2024, 11:21 AM
Last Post: Motorheadrulz
  Real or False CAs? SingingWolf 3 263 03-14-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: apnea505
  [Pressure] ASV pressure too high. Please Help Mosleepy 23 541 03-13-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Stumbled into amazing fix for my high ahi Lanners 2 170 03-09-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 269 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.