Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet Trouble
Surprised 
Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet Trouble
Last week I bought a new CPAP Airsense 10 AutoSet. After two days of use, the machine has stopped working and showed Error code 006. Does anyone know what this means?

Fortunately supplier gave me a new one.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed AirSense 10 AutoSet Trouble
All other error messages, for example, System fault, refer to user guide, Error 0XX
An unrecoverable error has occurred on the device. Contact your care provider. Do not open the device.

That was all I could find, you did the right thing by getting a new one.
I've had mine 4 weeks now and it's working out great!, I'm getting the hang of this Cpap world (Just wish I would have started it 10 years ago)
Happy Dreams

Mr. Van Winkle
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-15-2014, 05:17 PM)Mr. Van Winkle Wrote: All other error messages, for example, System fault, refer to user guide, Error 0XX
An unrecoverable error has occurred on the device. Contact your care provider. Do not open the device.

That was all I could find, you did the right thing by getting a new one.
I've had mine 4 weeks now and it's working out great!, I'm getting the hang of this Cpap world (Just wish I would have started it 10 years ago)
Happy Dreams

Mr. Van Winkle

Thank you Van

Phil
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Phil,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You did the right thing by taking the other machine back and getting a different one. Hopefuly, you have better luck with this machine you just got.
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Angry 
I picked up my new machine yesterday and at about 2:30am it died with Error code 006. I have contacted my provider to figure out what's going on and will update this thread with whatever news I get. really bummed. Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-03-2015, 12:00 PM)drewcurley Wrote: I picked up my new machine yesterday and at about 2:30am it died with Error code 006. I have contacted my provider to figure out what's going on and will update this thread with whatever news I get. really bummed. Huh

Wow sounds like they gave you Phil's old machine, Sorry shouldn't joke , Don't worry they have a 2 year warranty just keep changing it til you get a good one.
Or have them get you the older S9 unit those sound good, don't hear many complaints on that unit.
Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
Don't give up hope fella's, it's a GREAT machine. I love mine, course, I don't know any better cause I'm a newbie of 39 nights.

I hope when you discovered the code, you did what we've all been taught to do here, by the moderators...

1. Slowly back away from the machine
2. Walk to the other end of your habitation
3. Call the secret number only given to you if you know the handshake
4. Scream into the phone ALIENS!!! ALIENS!!! ALIENS!!!
5. Wait for the men in black to come remove the machine.

Hope you get a new one soon!

The Hen
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-03-2015, 12:00 PM)drewcurley Wrote: I picked up my new machine yesterday and at about 2:30am it died with Error code 006. I have contacted my provider to figure out what's going on and will update this thread with whatever news I get. really bummed. Huh
Hi drewcurley,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm sorry your new machine stopped working, I can see why you are bummed.
Hopefully, your next machine will work better and much success to you as you start your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 19 358 1 hour ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,719 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 106 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Equipment] Should I turn on the AB Filter option on my AirSense 10 AutoSet for these filters? cLoo 10 837 03-22-2024, 01:34 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  Switching from Dreamstation 1 to AirSense II autoset jed3 2 167 03-21-2024, 07:39 AM
Last Post: jed3
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,599 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.