Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] How long do Nuance Pro nasal pillow cushion masks last?
I'm a fairly new CPAP user (a little over 2 months), so I was alarmed to read above that the suggested replacement schedule was every two weeks! I've been using my Nuance pillows for the full 2 months. After reading the article noted by Zonk above, it's clear to me that is how often US Medicare will pay to replace them, not necessarily how often they NEED to be changed. (I'm from Canada.)

I put the question to my equipment provider, and he was very surprised to hear the "every two weeks" suggestion. He would recommend replacing every 4-6 months.

I am having no issues with my Nuance pillows (after a few false starts) during two months of use. They work well for me, although certainly best if I sleep on my back.

I wash the pillows religiously every day, and hang the tubes up to air dry. I did appreciate the suggestion from Sleepster not to use water that is too hot!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how long did it take to get your machine from the medical supply company? jasonarmstrong 21 644 07-21-2017, 10:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Diagnosis] Long Time to Get Prescription for Machine Vesimir 39 1,130 07-19-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Vesimir
  Different pressures for different masks? pollyottis 2 129 07-14-2017, 08:12 PM
Last Post: pollyottis
  How long does it take to get quality sleep Novello1234 5 312 06-27-2017, 06:14 PM
Last Post: Novello1234
  nuance to Swift FX for her setting problems akdog30 12 655 06-24-2017, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jsielke
  Nasal Mask VS Nasal Pillows.... Help please Surfbear 12 494 06-23-2017, 06:47 PM
Last Post: Surfbear
  CPAP pillow use regbeach 6 297 06-21-2017, 02:06 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea