Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] How to Change Time Zone Settings in Somnetics Software & Pressure Offset?
How to Change Time Zone Settings in Somnetics Software & Pressure Offset?
Hi

Is anyone able to advise me as to how to change the time settings in the Somnetics software? At the moment, reports appear to be generated in UTC time, but I would like to change the setting to reflect Eastern Australian Time. Last night's data for example shows therapy starting at 01:30 hours when in fact it started three hours previously at 22:30 hours. It's a minor issue but if it was calibrated to local time, it would be easier to interpret the data, e.g. when apneas occurred.

I have access to the clinician's files within the software and have successfully changed the ramping time.

I would also be grateful if someone is able to explain the Pressure Offset setting within the Pressure Calibration screen.

Many thanks in anticipation.Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to Change Time Zone Settings in Somnetics Software & Pressure Offset?
Welcome to the forum, RomanRenegade
I,m not familiar with this software, you might want check this thread, also scroll down to 'Possibly Related Threads' (bottom of the page)
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...n-password
Hope this helps

Edit: this might helps too, links to videos, user and software manuals from Transcend
http://www.mytranscend.com/user-resources/
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi RomanRenegade,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, New Member here,

Wondering if you found the solution to this problem?

I haven't read the product guides in their entirety yet and lazily hoping someone else will have sorted this out!

Monica
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 203 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,417 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,787 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  [CPAP] Prisma 20A - Change of machine and regression elliott.981. 17 1,701 03-21-2024, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Macka
  [Pressure] Understanding Pressure Settings on ASV Suzee 85 3,551 03-19-2024, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Suzee
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 614 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.