* I've used a Respironics BiPAP l Pro for ten years with no ramp pressure settings of 17.0 & 13.0
* My daughter just bought me a BiPAP Auto M-Series machine using Respironics v.5.63 software.
* Last night was the first time I tried to use the new machine, but couldn't because the pressure was too low.
* The only pressures that I can find are 7.0 & 5.0
Note: My first sleep study was 12 years ago. (Pre BiPAP) The adjusted CPAP pressure setting of 15 was too high for me to be able to exhale without my mouth blowing open. So I did nothing.
* During the two year period between my sleep studies, my breathing Interruptions/Hour went from 76 to 105. Fortunately, BiPAP had come along by this time.
* For the last 10 years, I've used the pressure settings of 17.0 & 13.0 with no problem. Except the machine is big ans noisy.