Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] How to move data to new machine/sd card (Airsense 10)
I took my trial machine in today and bought my own machine, but before I did that I copied my SD data card to my PC.

How would I transfer the data to the new machine?  O don't want to simply overwrite the content of the new card because I don't know what might be machine specific.
Post Reply Post Reply
The data from machine #1 is associated with the serial number of machine #1.
To my knowledge, you cannot combine data from machines with 2 different serial numbers on a single SD card.
You're correct that if you copy data from machine 1 to machine 2's SD card, then insert in machine 2; machine 2 will insist of formatting the SD card.

Where you combine the data is in software such as Sleepyhead. Someone can probably tell you a better way of combining data on your PC -- to me, the easy way is to create two user accounts in Sleepyhead.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've found that SleepyHead will just append the data from the new machine with no need to create a new user account.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question How accurate is our machine data dwd1249 6 210 Today, 12:12 AM
Last Post: heov
  I need help with SD card data GrammaBear 4 108 08-18-2017, 07:35 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Question Old SD Card on New Machine? CTcentrals 4 269 08-04-2017, 09:32 PM
Last Post: CTcentrals
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 28 17,104 08-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Sleepyhead data vs. Doctor's data Daisylouu 10 2,386 08-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
Sad Resmed S8 excessive noise and need data card AMISHCNTRY 3 131 08-01-2017, 10:30 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Forgot to put SD card in S9, how to download data? Lanco 3 284 07-05-2017, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Lanco