Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] How to move data to new machine/sd card (Airsense 10)
How to move data to new machine/sd card (Airsense 10)
I took my trial machine in today and bought my own machine, but before I did that I copied my SD data card to my PC.

How would I transfer the data to the new machine?  O don't want to simply overwrite the content of the new card because I don't know what might be machine specific.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to move data to new machine/sd card (Airsense 10)
The data from machine #1 is associated with the serial number of machine #1.
To my knowledge, you cannot combine data from machines with 2 different serial numbers on a single SD card.
You're correct that if you copy data from machine 1 to machine 2's SD card, then insert in machine 2; machine 2 will insist of formatting the SD card.

Where you combine the data is in software such as Sleepyhead. Someone can probably tell you a better way of combining data on your PC -- to me, the easy way is to create two user accounts in Sleepyhead.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to move data to new machine/sd card (Airsense 10)
I've found that SleepyHead will just append the data from the new machine with no need to create a new user account.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 5 458 8 hours ago
Last Post: xaid
Sad Blinking Red light on my Airsense 10 machine please ? What does it mean cajones 9 11,429 03-15-2024, 02:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Airsense 10 not recording data Guajiro 3 118 03-11-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Erasing data on machine sleepingbetterinFl 8 187 03-11-2024, 03:03 PM
Last Post: sleepingbetterinFl
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 178 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  SD Card in AirSense 11 missing data larryh 2 145 03-06-2024, 08:54 PM
Last Post: larryh
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 221 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.