Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] I Hate My AirSense
RE: I Hate My AirSense
(02-08-2021, 10:06 AM)Gideon Wrote: IMHO it looks like you have knocked down the events to the point you are able to observe specific events.

By this do you mean that it's now working so well that the rare significant event is waking me up?
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not answering for Gideon, but yes I believe it's a possibility that there's something, whether it's these flagged events or something else, that's disrupting your sleep and well rested status. I'm thinking that's needing to be our priority now, to maintain your well rested status and maximizing comfort.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Going to try EPR 3 tonight and will report back!

Thanks again (and yes, I will keep saying this) to all you who chip in to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, it certainly seems I'm headed in the right direction. AHI is down even more and I don't recall waking at all last night. Here's the chart:

I do still feel less well-rested than I'd like, and I'm still seeing breathing pauses that aren't flagged by the machine, but barring any further suggestions I'll keep the settings as they are for now and report back if something changes.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Best,
-joe
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 612 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  [CPAP] So far I hate CPAP mindyb01 5 399 01-24-2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: rogerded1
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,183 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  Man, I hate leaks...even small ones David Clark 9 1,070 07-11-2023, 01:46 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  [Equipment] Need help choosing between Airsense 10 C2C or regular Airsense 10/11 dabrat76 10 1,625 03-16-2023, 08:20 AM
Last Post: dabrat76
  Airsense 11: SmartStart is Off, but Airsense keeps turning on by itself kklein 4 3,482 03-09-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: kklein
  DOWNLOADING DATA FROM AIRSENSE 10 to AIRSENSE 11 Sleepyguy39 1 1,114 10-21-2022, 07:24 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.