Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] I'm getting a new machine --some questions
(02-03-2014, 07:34 AM)justMongo Wrote: I believe I should get the RESMED VPAP AUTO.
It can be set to BiPAP S mode. But has the flexibility to be switch to auto.

(An AUTOSET is an inferior machine as far as flexibility, correct?)

I think it is a wise choice to get the VPAP Auto
If it's not too late to change, you might consider getting the auto and have the best of all worlds.
Best of luck.
trish6hundred
I have had great success with S9 VPAP Adapt "The device continuously monitors and adapts to a user's breathing pattern to ensure that you are receiving the right pressure for every breath for even greater customization, comfort and compliance." I can't say enough good things about it, but that is my personal opinion.

(02-04-2014, 12:29 PM)mageon Wrote: I have had great success with S9 VPAP Adapt "The device continuously monitors and adapts to a user's breathing pattern to ensure that you are receiving the right pressure for every breath for even greater customization, comfort and compliance." I can't say enough good things about it, but that is my personal opinion.

isn't your machine for central apnea?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 10 7,707 01-22-2017, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Newbie with Questions! LOTS OF QUESTIONS! sleepyandsad 12 4,332 04-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Last Post: worn_out_in_lebanon
  New guy with questions about buying a used machine Mark Douglas 14 3,821 04-09-2015, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
  Questions about giving am old machine to a family member HotKludge 13 1,971 02-12-2015, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider