Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] ISO Compatible USB Card Reader for Phillips Respironics M-Series
HELP.

I need to find a compatible card reader with a USB attachment for an older M-series Phillips Respironics machine.

It uses the Encore SmartCard data card.

Does anyone know of a compatible card reader? All I seems to find are credit card readers.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-04-2017, 12:42 PM)literatec Wrote: HELP.

I need to find a compatible card reader with a USB attachment for an older M-series Phillips Respironics machine.

It uses the Encore SmartCard data card.

Does anyone know of a compatible card reader? All I seems to find are credit card readers.

Most people will say get a new cpap machine that is compatible with Sleepyhead but don't realize that it is just not that easy sometimes.

The reader you need is a Mako DT3500 SmartCard Reader. Some times refered to as a Mako Infineer DT3500.

If you check the Supplier list Link on the Menu bar, multiple suppliers carry it.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi literatec,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question and I hope you can find a solution to your problem.
Good luck to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] WANTED: CLINICIAN SETUP MANUAL for 60-series PR System One REMstar Plus w/ C-Flex SuperSleeper 1 75 08-17-2017, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Resmed S10 Airsense vs. Respironics Dream Station Weird Tolkienish Figure 128 45,829 08-16-2017, 02:20 AM
Last Post: JeffT
  [CPAP] Respironics M-Series BiPap Auto Question Dawnstar 6 145 08-13-2017, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Respironics BiPap A40 petnew 2 100 08-10-2017, 10:12 PM
  Date not Changing on M Series Remstar redmed 1 89 08-04-2017, 08:20 AM
  Respironics 950 set up judgejohn 4 207 07-31-2017, 05:31 PM
Last Post: judgejohn
  Phillips Respironics Go Auto CPAP with Battery Pack David Govan 3 233 07-29-2017, 08:07 AM
Last Post: loganpass