Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Latest Cpap Model
Latest Cpap Model
Wife is using  ResMed S9 for 2 years now. With the humidifier installed it becomes kinda long.
We do a lot of cruising and are looking for a smaller machine.Any suggestions?
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Latest Cpap Model
If you like the S9 and want something a little more compact go with the AirSense 10 AutoSet or AirSense 10 AutoSet For Her. If you want much more compact there are several travel machines but I am not familiar with any of them.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
I transitioned from the ResMed S9 to the Respironics Go, a travel CPAP I now use full time.

Smaller, lighter, better graphics, more information, more settings, different softer algorithm.

The S9 requires a 15mm hose, the Go uses a proprietary lighter, more flexible 12mm hose.

The Go does not have a ungainly brick and does have a much better electrical interface than the 9.

Finally, if you need a battery, for travel, or power outages, the Go's battery solution is great.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you already have a Resmed S9, moving to a Resmed Airsense 10 would have very little advantages and a few drawbacks. In term of treatment, they provide the same.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Cruising? On the water? Sounds humid. Leave the humidifier at home. S-9 then becomes a decent travel machine.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone know when ResMed is likely to replace the S10 with a new model? green wings 12 707 02-19-2021, 03:03 PM
Last Post: DaveL
Thumbsup [Equipment] Recommendation for ResMed’s latest AirFit masks having hose port at top of head jas102543 5 561 12-05-2020, 07:31 PM
Last Post: hegel
Question REMstar System One - not sure which model redfive71 7 308 10-11-2020, 05:14 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question Where are blower hours on a Respironics Bipap Auto? Pre - system 1 model Mosquitobait 7 363 10-05-2020, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  new2me machine - model? WhoozUrCPAPy 18 448 10-01-2020, 02:24 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Idea DreamStation owners - identifying your specific model [done] SuperSleeper 19 10,698 09-11-2020, 04:50 PM
Last Post: newb
  Does Resmed AirCurve 10 CS PaceWave has the same function as the north american model struts 3 282 07-18-2020, 08:05 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.