Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Li Ion battery pack of for Philips System One 60 Series
Ohmy 
Howdy,

First post and new to the world of tubing on my noggin.

I'm going overseas in a few months and after using my machine for a month, don't want to have a night without it! Should have a maximum of 2 nights without power and want to take a battery power pack.

Not sure if I can use the Transcend? If anyone can offer some advice, it'd be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hi BrisVegas17,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for answers to your question and best of luck with CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Equipment] Why are there so many bad reviews of the Philips Respironics DreamStation? bonum.noctem 14 592 24 minutes ago
Last Post: Hydrangea
Question Philips Dreamstation Service required Help mystikreaper 2 203 08-06-2018, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question A decision between ResMed & Philips, how important is it to have a local DME provider bonum.noctem 5 259 07-29-2018, 05:57 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Question Comparison of ResMed AirFit P10 & Philips DreamWear Nasal Pillow (not Cushion) Mask? bonum.noctem 11 559 07-29-2018, 02:12 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Philips incorrectly showing multiple sessions tbotting 14 305 07-24-2018, 03:47 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Wanting to change masks under Medicare system DBBCPAP 9 357 07-20-2018, 03:29 PM
Last Post: dmeRT
  [Equipment] REMstarPlus M Series machine only turning on for about 10 seconds then shutting off BucketDip 4 223 07-05-2018, 06:34 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider